Infinite Lab - Beautiful & Elegant template HTML Template
Themeforest Infinite Lab - Beautiful & Elegant template HTML Template
Inifinite Lab is a beautiful HTML Template
Perfect for innovative Business and Portfolio sites.
Colorful and elegant theme, with very nice effects for a good user experience.
- Valid XHTML 1 .0 transitional
- Beautiful 3d slider
- Fading effect on thumbnails
- FancyBox for nice image preview
- Contact form with inline validation
tested and running on IE7 , IE8, Safari, FF3 , Opera, Chrome
PSD file included (for editing banners, thumbnails and portfolio categories)
Help file included
Easy to use and edit
Greetings – Any chance of a live preview for this template?
ReplyDeleteLooks great – I am interested in purchasing it, pending seeing it live.
I upload a preview of this template, I don’t understand why it’s not online.
ReplyDeleteI contact support to fix it.
Thanks for your comments
It’s done,
ReplyDeleteLive Preview is online !
Screens look well – hopr the preview is up soon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with it!
I hope too ! I contacted the support for the preview file.
ReplyDeleteThanks
i would like to know how can i edit your company logo (cu3er.swf) file which is appearing on banner.
ReplyDeleteThanks for purchasing my template. I m currently in holidays, i Côme back in one week to help you
ReplyDeleteHi shaff,
ReplyDeleteI don’t see the logo you talk about. You can contact me by mail or see the wiki on cu3er website.
keep me informed.
And thank you for purchasing my template
Hi, i have problem with polish fonts like ??? (khem, http://michalczuba.nazwa.pl/fonts.jpg ) . Encoding is utf-8, but there is a problem with displaying these fonts.
ReplyDelete