MicroMax - 4 Colors and 3 Homepage Variations HTML Template

Themeforest MicroMax - 4 Colors and 3 Homepage Variations HTML Template

Download MicroMax - 4 Colors and 3 Homepage Variations HTML Template

Download MicroMax - 4 Colors and 3 Homepage Variations HTML Template

MicroMax – Robust website Theme


Packed with features


Easily customizable!


Multiple page with blog, portfolio , services, about us , contact us etc, commenting in code is done so that each section customization can be done easily with the help of rich documentation!
– Have a look and you will love it!


Features



– Great design web 2.0
– Commented and documented for extensive customization of theme
– Jquery image slider on home page
– Jquery CUFON to style text on theme .
– Jquery Contact form – Fully working Php form with validation.
– Social networking links on each page
– Portfolio page to showcase projects with jquery lightbox to showcase, work in varied format eg images, external website , youtube video, flash , image gallery
– Proper PSD with layers, slice with proper names, made in such a way so editing different items is very easy.
– Each VALID xHTML , VALID CSS
– Works in all major browsers


- The site template suits for any website, business , corporate , portfolio, webdesigner , designer, showcase , photographer , personal profile , media , health , beauty , spa , fashion , clean , dark , cloud.


Documentation: ready
Well Documented with screenshots to explain configuration and aspects of the site

Download MicroMax - 4 Colors and 3 Homepage Variations HTML Template

Comments

  1. I love the backgrounds and effects you’ve used awesome job man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it I will buy this tomorrow! Great work simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply clean and useful.. nice template

    ReplyDelete
  5. WORDPRESS PLEASE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wordpress theme of Micromax is underdevelopment and will be released soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, really nice and unique one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this—nice work. It’s flashy and subtle all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will buy the wordpress version for sure! This is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi,


    I have a question about the contact form?
    I do not get it to work.
    can you tell me what to do to get this working?


    much thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please send me an email with the contact.php

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello owltemplates,


    i have send my contact.php and contact.html


    to contact@owltemplates.com


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I”m having issues with the contact form. is there an update for this page?


    RLW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please email me from our profile. I will discuss it with you via email

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very nice and clean. Can the images on the homepage slide automatically?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes these images slide automatically using javascript. so to make them slide the settings of the javascript and image location needs to be as they are now. You can change the images with similar dimentions in the image’s folder. Once you purchase it you will see detailed instructions in the documentation, and if you futher need help, you can always email us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks. I purchased it and send you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme