NewsPress - Wordpress WordPress Theme

Themeforest NewsPress - Wordpress WordPress Theme

Download NewsPress - Wordpress WordPress Theme

Download NewsPress - Wordpress WordPress Theme

NewsPress is a news theme for wordpress. It boasts excellent flexibility and usability for a new or archive website.





  • Threaded Comments

  • CSS3 Dropshadows

  • Admin Options Page

  • Clickable Logo

  • 3 Pages

  • jQuery Dropdown Menu

  • Separate Logo PSD

  • Cufon Font Replacement

  • Featured Content Fader

  • Toggle Widgets

  • Wordpress 3.0 Nav Menu

Download NewsPress - Wordpress WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Thumbnails aren’t being generated for posts.. Is there a fix for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to install the theme but I keep getting an error message saying the css style spreadsheet is missing? Does you know how to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you are uploading the correct zip. The same question has been asked a billion times on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK – So what is the correct zip to upload? There is one zipped file and then several sub folders – which one should I be uploading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The actual theme folder, should contain index.php, archive.php etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. One other thing – I wanted the ‘categories’ of the theme to go across the top as they do in the demo. But when I add the categories widget, it is appearing on the side bar instead. How do I get the categories to show up on the top bar – currently it just has a message saying ‘no categories’ in it. Although I have created some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check the readme. If I remember correctly it was only certain categories or tags which displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your previews are showing malware pages according to Chrome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I had a problem with security but removed the threat. It just hasn’t updated yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme