Sharp Admin Template HTML

Themeforest Sharp Admin Template HTML

Download Sharp Admin Template HTML

Download Sharp Admin Template HTML

Sharp Admin is the ultimate CMS or administration template for the professionals. It comes with 5 themes but you can easily make your own, modification is simple and with it using jQuery UI it has some awesome functions such as accordion, tabs and sortable lists.




It’s ideal for content management systems, website backends or as a standalone skin for a web application.




It’s been tested in all major browsers, and comes with a well commented help file to help you hit the ground running.




Check out the different themes below:


Black | Grey | Red | Green | Blue



The theme also comes with a Login Page as well as pages for typography, forms and demos of other features (try clicking the navigation items in the live preview)





  • Semantic, valid XHTML and CSS

  • 4 Themes (or make your own)

  • Well commented code

  • WYSIWYG Editor

  • Sortable Tables

  • Powered by jQuery & jQuery UI

  • Accordion

  • Tabs

  • Sortable List

  • Calendar Control

  • Cross-browser compatible

  • Closable Notifications with smooth animation

  • Styled Forms, Headings and Tables

  • Clean and Simple Design

  • CUFON Font Replacement




NOTE : The theme uses a font called ‘Qlassik’ which is a free font that you can download from http://www.dafont.com/qlassik.font.. The Cufon font replacement will work without it.




Please note that the PSD file is used for the header and buttons only, the rest of the design is created with css/html







Download Sharp Admin Template HTML

Comments

  1. Do you also have a preview of the colours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the live preview shows the default black but the screenshots should give you a good idea of the other colours. If it would help your buying decision, send me a private message and I can do a screendump of the other themes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers – got your e-mail, have replied

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also request that we see a live preview of the other colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i’ll probably do this at the weekend since it’s a popular request

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, I’ve added some more live previews – check out the item description for links to the various themes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work Jeff!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheers Mark – this ones my fav lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. SuperMario290_DISABLEDJuly 18, 2017 at 3:22 PM

    really nice theme jeff, gonna pick it up as soon as I get the money!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I purchased this theme and I love it,
    What really surprised me is the menu, because of the opacity of the menu.. no matter which background you use, the menu looks great!


    @jeffeatworld – Thanks for making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The title is a bit of a rip if you ask me. I have had a theme named Sharp on ThemeForest for over a year and is one of the highest sold themes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. With respect, I very much doubt people would confuse the two. If they were both Admin Skins then yes I’d agree with you.


    I had no idea about your theme (which is excellent by the way) and lets face it, there’s only so many verbs and adjectives we can use to name our themes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hummm … I think there some little bug with your sorting js script ( jquery ui ? tooo bad /D )


    Snapshot here :
    http://drp.ly/jGp13

    ReplyDelete
  15. cheers for reporting this, it’s an easy enough fix just put the “check all” box into the header


    i’ll look into maybe adjusting this with the 1st full update.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is there a two column page? I really like this design, but the layout isn’t great for larger tables and content. If a two column template exists, this would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sure you can, all you’d need to do is remove the 3rd column, and increase the width of the “main_content” div which is currently 42% to something like 75% or whatever suits your need.


    I can always give you a sample once purchased, that’s not a problem at all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme