SleekFolio - Web 2.0 Designer Portfolio Design HTML Template
SleekFolio Design
This Design is a nice clean Web 2.0 Portfolio Design that is perfect for any Freelancer or Web Design Company
- This Design Comes with 2 Colors. Blue and Orange PSD ’s and HTML
There are 4 Differnet Styles to This Design.
Blue Scheme
[ DEMO ] Blue-Different Banner: Blue colors with sub pages having a different banner than homepage
Blue-Same Banner: Blue colors with sub pages having the same banner as the homepage
Orange Scheme
Orange-Different Banner: Orange colors with sub pages having a different banner than homepage
Orange-Same Banner: Orange colors with sub pages having the same banner as the homepage
Pages (PSD & Coded Strict xHTML Tableless)
- Home Page
- About Page
- Portfolio Page
- Contact Us Page
Also Included:
- Logo.PSD
Banner.PSD (Use your own images ontop of the premade frame which is rotatable) - Roll Over Navigation Menu
- Roll Over Buttons
Coded Extra Features:

Twitter Updates:
In HTML Page Find:
<script src="http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/alexcld.json?callback=twitterCallback2&count=1" type="text/javascript"></script>
Replace With:
<script src="http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/YOUR-TWITTER-USERNAME.json?callback=twitterCallback2&count=1" type="text/javascript"></script>
PSD : All of These Layers Are Editable and can be easily changed and/or altered. PSD are in both Blue and Orange and can be expanded to different colors.
Fonts Used:
- Arial
- Impact
Please Enjoy this theme and I hope you can make the best out of it if you decide to purchase. All Contributions will go fourth in expanding my design Portfolio here on ThemeForest and you will see more of my designs in the near future hopefully.
Remember: Please Rate
Thanks,
- LegitDesigns
wow so clean and neat… great work mate..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I’m really excited to have my first Template here on ThemeForest!
ReplyDeleteLove the Menu Buttons, and that color blue.
ReplyDeleteGood job!
This is awesome, really nice work!
ReplyDeleteVery nice template. One tip is to use the css outline: 0; on image links to stop the dotted border appearing in firefox.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your input I will consider changing
ReplyDeleteNice work.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I would remove the “custom design preview” loader from all pages but the home page. Also a nice fade effect in the transitions would be good. It’s a little blunt just moving from one to the next as it is…
Good luck with it -
Okay thanks for the feedback, I will impliment a better slide and transition into the banner.
ReplyDeleteNice work, I like your work and would love to see more here at ThemeForest. I’m also your first follower yay!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments and following! I’m trying, I have another design on its way hopefully It will be accepted aswell. Its something really unique and different for ThemeForest.
ReplyDeleteHopefully I can get more sales with it lol.
I’ve Updated file. See Demo For Details.
ReplyDeleteThe slider banner isn’t on all pages anymore.
Live Demo Removed to to Pirating.
ReplyDeleteNo way to see a demo??
ReplyDeleteNo sorry, people were ripping it and giving it away for free. I had to contact 3 file hosting places to get the files removed. I can only imagine how much profit I’ve lost off this.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to see the live demo then send me an Email on my profile page.
Just leaving feedback:
ReplyDeleteThis author has been very helpful to me. Although I have not yet purchased the template, emailing this author through the contact has been nothing but success. Thanks for the great communication.
The live demo is amazing and wish you all the best in your sales!