Smart CV - Resume Theme HTML Template
Updated! SmartCV is a clean resume that was designed to hold all the info you may need when you create an online resume.
You can easily add content and keep it within one click distance, due to the jQuery scroll plugin implemented.
Tips:
Keep your cv concise, don’t go beyond the necessary.
Keep it always up to date.
Important: Make sure you remove the themeforest purchase bar if you want to preview the print version.
Update 1.1
What has changed?
Added an animated ajax contact form – just add your email, and you are ready to go- Fixed scrolling bug reported by some users
- Improved jQuery
- Psd file
- The Theme
- Help file
- Print Ready
- jQuery scroller
- Fixed header
- Big Headers
- 960 Gs
- Valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict
What you get with this theme?
Features:
Browsers Compatibility
I’ve tested this theme on all major browsers, and it should work just fine.
No ie6 support until now.
Resources:
This theme uses Myriad Pro font. If you don’t have it, you could buy it, or let the theme use the second font option ( Trebuchet Ms) which looks great too.
Support
You can contact me via email or my profile page, if possible I’ll be happy to help you out.
HELLO
ReplyDeletei CAN ’T OPEN
VIRUSES
The website seems to be down so you can’t view the demo, that’s a shame!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a wordpress version of this theme?
ReplyDeleteI don’t , i’m sorry.
ReplyDeleteThanks for purchasing it, any questions let me know
Hi, your live preview doesn’t work. I would like to try it before pruchasing it
ReplyDeleteI would like to try it before I purchase.. pls fix the live preview.. =)
ReplyDeletePreview down!! If you need hosting space for it I can put you up on my server free!! Send me a message if interested!!!
ReplyDelete-david
The Preview doesnt work
ReplyDeletePreview is back online. Thanks to all the buyers!
ReplyDeleteHi there
ReplyDeleteOnce you’ve completed this can it be saved as say a PDF so you can email your CV as a standalone document with an application for example?
Tim
Hi,
ReplyDeletecan You please explain what is needed to be done if I want to translate the template? I can find all the places myself, but I can’t get polish letter to work in the form (for the error messages).
Thanks in advance!
Hello Simon,
ReplyDeleteYou will probably be able to make those changes on the contact.php ( inside form folder ). If after trying that you still can’t change it, please contact me via my profile page so i can help you out.
Thanks for buying the theme.
Cheers!
How long do I have use of the website for $8.
ReplyDeleteHello SandiMcCloud,
ReplyDeleteThe purchase of a single license let you use this file 1 time only (1 website), no timeframe limit though, you can use for as long as your want.
thanks
Is it possible to include a picture?
ReplyDeletePlease answer me as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Ajax contact form doesn’t work. When you click submit and form is filled in correctly nothing happens.
ReplyDelete