Under the Trees HTML Template

Themeforest Under the Trees HTML Template

Download Under the Trees HTML Template

Download Under the Trees HTML Template

This is a colorful illustrated theme created in a cartoon style, suitable for any purpose: graphic designer portfolio, personal blog, environmental organization, etc.




Features



  • 4 pages

  • valid XHTML/CSS 3

  • jQuery lighBox

  • PSD files (about and contact page)

  • vector illustrations included (editable in Illustrator)



Fonts: Forte, Arial and Georgia.




I hope you will like it! :)

Download Under the Trees HTML Template

Comments

  1. Beautiful work, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Really fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a wordpress version available? I just bought it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for buying my theme! Unfortunately, no wordpress version is available, and I haven’t planned on making one, at least not in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme