360 Photos - Fullscreen Background Portfolio HTML Template

Themeforest 360 Photos - Fullscreen Background Portfolio HTML Template

Download 360 Photos - Fullscreen Background Portfolio HTML Template

Download 360 Photos - Fullscreen Background Portfolio HTML Template






360Photos is a theme including a jQuery powered fullscreen slideshow. The layout is based on the 960 grid framework.


This theme is a clean and minimalistic layout perfect for all kinds of showcases.


The background can be a single photo or a slideshow controlled by the left sliding panel. It resizes automatically, no matter the size of the browser window. You can add as many images as you want.



What’s included




  • A fullscreen background slideshow with 9 custom transitions

  • 15 color variants + 1 dark

  • Fully layered PSD files

  • 2 navigation variants, a “simple” menu and a “kwicks” menu

  • 6 HTML pages for each theme variant

  • A working PHP / AJAX contact form

  • Valid XHTML / CSS markup

  • Cross browser support

  • IE6 PNG fix



Changelog



07/12/2011 – Version 3.1



  • Fixed a contact form issue



07/12/2011 – Version 3.0



  • Updated jQuery

  • Updated the Form plugin

  • Reorganized the content of each folder

  • Grouped some scripts

  • Made some CSS and HTML adjustments



08/25/2010 – Version 2.1



  • Added the ability to add up to 20 galleries

  • Updated scripts



05/15/2010 – Version 2.0



  • Separated all color variants

  • Grouped CSS markup (reset, grid, etc.)

  • Minor HTML adjustments

  • Grouped javascripts files

  • Updated jQuery



03/12/2010 – Version 1.2



  • Separated CSS3 styling

  • Fixed some minor CSS issues



03/01/2010 – Version 1.1



  • Separated color variants of the template

  • Fixed some minor CSS issues

  • Added the dark variant



02/24/2010 – Version 1.0



  • Initial Release



Theme variants




















Credit photos



All the photos of the live preview are from Flickr :



Black & white photos



Winter scenes



Dark city photos



Please note that the photos displayed in the live preview are not included in the package.

Download 360 Photos - Fullscreen Background Portfolio HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hello there.
    I have just bought this one, but I want to change the title on the second layout title. Can you tell me the font name for the titles?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thanks for using my work ! The fonts used are Museo and Lucida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the response. Really happy with the template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one. I am having hard times with the contact form. I have changed the email and subject only, but I don’t seem to be receiving the email. I have replaced the php with different one. I now receive emails, but it doesn’t clear the form, so I decided to go back to the provided php. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I’ve just sent you a reply by email

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme