Advanced Game PSD Layout - Clan website PSD Templates
Themeforest Advanced Game PSD Layout - Clan website PSD Templates
About this file
This is the perfect template for any game related layout or for a clan website. Enjoy
If you are thinking about launching a website for your game plans then you might be interested in this layered PSD layout with plenty of eye catching features in the design.
You will download 4 PSD files containing two versions of the layout in two different colors ( Green and blue )
Each PSD file has around 200 layers each. You can play as you want with this file, and change it for your own needs.
Each color has two pages:
Home page
Inner page
All layers have the layer styles attached and you can customize as you want.
Fonts
The font i have used in Myriad Pro ( included in any windows installation )
hey!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your first sale!
Thank you very much. I am glad you noticed this small detail
ReplyDeleteExcellent design.
ReplyDeleteI’m glad you like it
ReplyDeleteHi, great design… but are you sure about the “Myriad Pro included in any windows installation”? I know it’s a commercial font.
ReplyDeleteCan we use that font in our templates? It’s a good news
Hi wld
ReplyDeleteYes Myriad pro is included in my windows 7.
I have 4 computers where i have windows 7 installed and i have this font.
Thanks
Great design, but it’s “only” the psd.
ReplyDeleteIf you would release a css template, I would buy it immediately…
I would love to see this one coded!
ReplyDeleteI haev already the html version, and it will be released soon
ReplyDeleteMake an code it for WP, and i`ll buy it too.
ReplyDeleteVery smart work, keeps up! Why you do not make more?
ReplyDeleteWe have alot of gradients on our website. Unfortunately the Envato team did not approve some of our files.
ReplyDeleteDo you have an HTML template (with css) ? But this is a really nice PSD file.
ReplyDeleteHi… I saw one of your comments said you have the HTML version from about 2 years ago. Do you still have this available? If you do, I will buy immediately.
ReplyDeleteLet me know asap… thanks!
Chad
Yes, i need html version too! When and where is it available?
ReplyDelete