Batik - Minimalist Wedding Card HTML Template

Themeforest Batik - Minimalist Wedding Card HTML Template

Download Batik - Minimalist Wedding Card HTML Template

Download Batik - Minimalist Wedding Card HTML Template

Batik is a Minimalist Wedding Card which makes the moment of your wedding to be more graceful. Using a sliding effect for the page is easily customizable. Batik is available in 3 background options




Live Demo :





Features:


  • Valid XHTML

  • Minimalist Wedding Card

  • 3 background options

  • Fully working contact form




What you get:


  • Batik Wedding Card HTML

  • 1 layered PSD Files

  • Help file

  • Working contact form

  • CSS files

  • JS files




Updated
Now gallery can be more than 12 photos




Credits
Batik pattern (parang rusak) from http://www.artfans.info/?p=395

Download Batik - Minimalist Wedding Card HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice work!
    Kindly advise on the lines of HTML and CSS to modify if I want to make the interface/wedding card larger.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact form doesn’t seem to work. Anyone else with luck on this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not able to get the contact us page working.


    I get the below error in IE 8


    Message: Object required
    Line: 23
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI : websirtename/js/xmlHttp.js


    I have changed the 4 variables mentioned in the documentation.


    Anybody managed to get the contact page working please let me know


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. The contact form doesnt work. When I click “Send”, nothing happens. Please fix this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gan, ane nemu perusahaan pembuatan website di Indonesia yang ane curigai menggunakan themes bajakan dari themes agan ini.
    Silakan dicek dan diperiksa. Kalo memang terbukti bajakan, ditindak aja gan! Biar kapok __:ngacir
    Link: Klik disini


    Salam kenal,
    Nusaweb Indonesia


    Website Pernikahan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already reply on mail
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. For compatibility in IE9 update cufon-yui.js to 1.09i

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks rtcouture for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,


    I am unable to install this theme, the message I receive is that the stylesheet is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, never mind. I thought this was a wordpress theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great in Firefox, Safari. In IE7 the navigation just doesn’t show up. Anybody got a clue what to do?


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi


    Can we add Vimeo and youtube videos in lightbox?
    Under gallery i want to create some thumbnails for video portfolio,


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Contact form doesn’t seem to work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Indonez,


    This theme is excellent. It works well on Safari & Chrome but doesn’t work on IE 9 (only works in compatibility mode). Please suggest as many of my office colleagues are using IE 9 as their default browser. I need to sent the invite of my wedding. You can visit the website @ www.nitiraj.me


    Further the Contact form seems to work fine some time but I am not recieving 2 messages out of every 10. Do I need to change the referring page also, and if yes then what should I change it too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have more than 2 pages of photos for the Gallery. However, the next link won’t navigate past 2 pages. What adjustments do I need to do?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there!
    How can i have more gallery page?
    I need around 10 page more…
    How can i do it?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Indonez,


    Please, Can you show me how to add more gallery photo page?


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I sent you an email and no response. The navigation is not being displayed in IE 7 , IE8, or IE9 . Could you help?


    www.abigailycesar.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,


    I have check in IE7 and IE8 the navigation is normaly display except in IE9 , I give you the fix files for navigation issue in IE9


    Please download the fix files here : http://www.indonez.com/fix-files/cufon-yui.zip


    Extract first and replace your old “cufon-yui.js” in js folder with fix file version


    Thanks,
    Indonez

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can’t get more than 2 pages for gallery to work? Please help. Thanks.
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello!


    How config smtp send mail?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme