Blog as a book! PSD Templates
Themeforest Blog as a book! PSD Templates
BOOKblog site design is an appealing and simple blog design styled as a book!
Mixed styles of apple-style and some matte overlay.
Set of psd files includes:
Index page, blog entry page, blog entry page with error on comments adding form, index and blog entry page with hover effects.
Set also includes psd and png sprites for main blog categories menu and calendar month and dates.
Only free fonts used. Myriad Pro and Arial.
Every text layer is editable.
Very-very nice design. Happy sales!
ReplyDeleteThanks 20jan10!
ReplyDeletewow simply unique design.. I would love to see this in HTML file.. Great work by the way.
ReplyDeleteThanks, mabuc!
ReplyDeleteI was not planning an html version, but, if I will have enough spare time I will code it!
I second the request for HTML version would definitely like to see it.
ReplyDeleteHi noahhendrix, thanks, I will do my best!
ReplyDeletefrist request for WP…. awesome job!
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks!
ReplyDeleteBut I have to say that it is 99% sure I will not make it to a WP template…
As WP is not my main profile and work would not be highest possible quality.
Sorry for that.
Wow definitely code this one, I would race to buy it and I buy a lot even if I never find a use for it that’s how much I like this one. This is really special.
ReplyDeleteHey! thanks eobyone!
ReplyDeleteQuite creative, i like your idea. It looks agreeable and functional.
ReplyDeleteNice job.
Thanks, M2A !
ReplyDeleteHTML version would help people (like me) make a decision to buy your theme.
ReplyDeleteI get your point, johnfox!
ReplyDeleteya just bought the psd, but i was pretty sure there was the html version too. otherwise i wouldn’t have boughten it.
ReplyDeleteHo do i covert it to html??? please help.