Creative Portfolio Template #04 HTML+CSS+PSD HTML Template

Themeforest Creative Portfolio Template #04 HTML+CSS+PSD HTML Template

Download Creative Portfolio Template #04 HTML+CSS+PSD HTML Template

Download Creative Portfolio Template #04 HTML+CSS+PSD HTML Template

This is a Web 2.0 design style template for creative shops, web studios or any visual creative professional, providing a fantastic, sharp showcase for your portfolio.




For the general text I’ve actually used Tahoma (a very common OS font), Museo Font in Logo and titles and GuiFXv2Transports font for some icons. You can buy Museo font at




http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/exljbris/museo/ and download GuiFXv2Transports Font for Free at http://www.dafont.com/guifx-v2-transports.font




The icons used in this template are free to use. This are the download links:
- Traffic Cone Icon http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/drawing/illustrate-a-traffic-cone-icon-in-photoshop/
- Social Media Icons http://dryicons.com/free-icons/preview/socialize-icons-set/




What you get in this download:


  • Full site HTML /CSS

  • 4 Pages + 2 OK/KO Form Message pages

  • 100% valid HTML (XHTML 1.0 Transitional)

  • 100% Valid CSS (versión 2.1)

  • Table less Layout

  • 5 PSD included (CS3 version or higher)

  • Easy to customize, well layered and named folders and Shape Layers

  • Tested and working in all major browsers including IE6

  • JavaScript Form Validation

  • Contact Form + PHP + OK/KO Message

  • Professional sleek design




This is a superb solution for showcasing your work!
Check my others business/portfolio templates in Envato Network:




http://themeforest.net/user/kaisersosa




Enjoy, K.

Download Creative Portfolio Template #04 HTML+CSS+PSD HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice job….


    Your server is extremely slow for the live preview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, thanks for your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice template, good work! On the about us page, the footer is covering the words below What we offer. Safari on a MacBook Pro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fixed! Thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es una obra de arte! te felicito.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias compatriota!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice and spritey site ’ clean and bright well worth the purchase

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you baklach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could I play video and/or mp3 files in the Portfolio iFrames?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This template was made for images only, thanks for your question.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excuse me but I am having difficult chaning the favicon…I even overwrote your switch my own and deleted yours….


    Any idea why yours is still showing?


    Thank you!


    http://www.savinodesignstudio.com/kirky/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your favicon looks OK! I can see the KC with pink color gradient and drop shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can’t seem to edit the folder with the image of a person on the about us page. I opened it up in photoshop, but I’m not really sure how to remove it. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you want to replace with another image, or just remove it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme