Designer Portfolio Elegant Template

Themeforest Designer Portfolio Elegant Template HTML Template

Download Designer Portfolio Elegant Template HTML Template

Download Designer Portfolio Elegant Template HTML Template

This is an elegant template for Designer, Freelance, Corporate and Company Profile. This template available with 3 (Red, Green & Blue) different color (Check the live preview to see all the color).


This template have two column layout, jQuery, jQuery UI Tabs and fix width.


Features:



  • Valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict & CSS 2 .1

  • 8 Pages (Homepage, News List, News Detail, About Us, Services, Full Width, Portfolio & Contact Us)

  • 6 PSD Included

    • Homepage.psd (Main psd layout)

    • aboutus.psd (PSD file for aboutus.html)

    • newsdetail.psd (PSD file for newsdetail.html)

    • news.psd (PSD file for news.html)

    • servisse.psd (PSD file for servisse.html)

    • portfolio.psd (PSD file for portfolio.html)

    • logo.psd (Logo psd file for easy logo customisation)



  • Twitter Icon by Turbomilk

  • Icon by Function Icon: wefunction.com/2008/07/function-free-icon-set

  • jQuery

  • jQuery Cycle, malsup.com/jquery/cycle

  • jQuery Lightbox Plugin, leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/

  • IE6 PNG Transparent Fix, DD_belatedPNG

  • Working PHP Contact Form


  • Working Twitter Javascript, http://code.google.com/p/twitterjs/

  • Fix hover for IE6

  • Well Documented Instruction File (PDF Format)

  • Fonts: Arial, Myriad Pro, Helvetica (for the logo)

  • Compatible with: IE7 , IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera

Download Designer Portfolio Elegant Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Really like this one, I reckon a wordpress theme would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, the wp version will available in few months

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! how do you remove the “Dynamic shadow using css and javascript – http://bit.ly/7mJBLC – awesome!! 3:33 PM Feb 4th” spam at the top of the page???!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean with spam? the content on the top comes from my twitter & you can change it with your twitter account

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks got it figured out. Didn’t realize it was a twitter feed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a question about your theme. I am trying to align the top nave element to the right side of the page with the logo to the left. I can’t seem to decipher the css element that controls the alignment of the nav bar. site is located at http://www.troute.com/aplus


    let me know if I need to request support in a different manner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, send the file to me and I will try to fix it, you can see my email address on readme file. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey plentong its really nice template i m new here and want to buy this template but i want to ask u that what kind of right i will recive after buying this template from you. and like can i write Copyright Recived by me ? just update me about copyright information .


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, yes you can change the copyright information with any text You can read about regular license and extended license here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I have to say that the author of this theme is very helpful. I had a little trouble customizing the CSS to my needs, sent him a message and he told me to send the files. The next day had a return email with my files all fixed up. Buy this guys themes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou very much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great theme, and great support, thanks to the author…

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey…. thinking about purchasing this theme…. is there a chance you could tell me the font of the logo? I think it fits AMAZINGLY with the site… cheers and AWESOME design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, the font is Helvetica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,


    I am interested in purchasing this theme. Do you provide customization services? I love the look but it would be integrated with another script.


    Let me know and I will send you a PM.


    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,


    Send me a pm and give me more detail about the customization.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme