Fast Mail Web 2.0 Marketing Theme

Themeforest Fast Mail Web 2.0 Marketing Theme

Download Fast Mail Web 2.0 Marketing Theme

Download Fast Mail Web 2.0 Marketing Theme

Fast Mail is an elegant E-mail Newsletter Template, it can pe used for a large variation of presentations from product presentations to newspaper article presentations.




It comes in 3 different color themes and 3 different backgrounds.
Easy to customize and modify.




If you like this product please rated.




Check out our other items


HTML Templates

Quick Admin - Responsive Admin Template - ThemeForest Item for Sale Hello VCard - ThemeForest Item for Sale Minimal VCard - ThemeForest Item for Sale Lovely Minimal - Responsive xHTML Template - ThemeForest Item for Sale Fine - Under Construction Page - ThemeForest Item for Sale Shuffle VCard - ThemeForest Item for Sale Revivas Admin - ThemeForest Item for Sale Explorer Admin - ThemeForest Item for Sale Fonda Resume - ThemeForest Item for Sale Amedeo Professional Business Template, 5 in 1 - ThemeForest Item for Sale Shop Name HTML Version (Online Store) - ThemeForest Item for Sale Venus 4 in 1 Online Portfolio, HTML/CSS Template - ThemeForest Item for Sale Classic Online Store HTML - ThemeForest Item for Sale See Admin Interface - ThemeForest Item for Sale


Email Templates



Financial Informer - ThemeForest Item for Sale


Exelence Mail, 4 layouts 6 color schemes - ThemeForest Item for Sale


BlauMail - Email Template, 5 colors, 3 layouts - ThemeForest Item for Sale


Platnum Email Template, 6 Layouts, 5 Colors - ThemeForest Item for Sale


iNewsletter - ThemeForest Item for Sale


Fast Mail Web 2.0 - ThemeForest Item for Sale


PSD Templates



Venus - Online Portfolio - ThemeForest Item for Sale


Shop Name - ThemeForest Item for Sale


Classic Online Store - ThemeForest Item for Sale


darkBlack - ThemeForest Item for Sale

Download Fast Mail Web 2.0 Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. Uhm…..


    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded for preview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probleme solved

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it compatible with Outlook 2007 and Gmail?
    I’d like to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is compatible, it was tested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, I purchased and after installing it into Outlook 2007 I get a jugged and messed up newsletter
    http://www.o-s.gr/email/2/img/fastmail_bugged.jpg


    Gmail also gets it messed up! in Browsers it’s ok.. http://www.o-s.gr/email/2


    Any way to get ovet with it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personaly tested it on outlook 2007, thunderbird, yahoo, gmail, applemail and it was looking good.
    From wath e-mail client are you sending it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outlook 2007. My client’s choice unfortunately .
    Am I missing something on the installation maybe? I’m uploading the img folder in the server and I’m placing the html file (after setting all the image links with the new server’s ones) in the stationeries folder in “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Stationery\1032” overwriting something else (eg PAWPRINT .HTM) in order to be able select it in the options.. Seems to tricky to me in 2007. Doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok just googled and saw that the correct way to do it is placing the html in: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery.
    But then again.. the same
    http://www.o-s.gr/email/2/img/fastmail_bugged2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try using thunderbird it’s much easyer because you just insert the html code in the mail that your sending, probebly outlook it’s modifying the code or somthing.
    Here is the proper setup:
    - Upload the images on a server in a folder
    - Replace the image paths with the ones on the server (img/ -> http://servername.com/fastmailimg/)
    - Then you go to thunderbird -> news message -> enter all the e-mail addreses that you want to send it to, click in the message window click insert in the top menu and then html and you copy paste the html code it will work 100%

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, Outlook is my client’s choice can’t change that. It was the only thing he insisted from the start.
    Outlook is stated in the Compatible Email Clients and I got a positive answer when I questioned (3rd post) if is it compatible with Outlook 2007.


    Sorry again but just for the ethic laws I need a refund. Clear and classic issue. I love your design though. Best in here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme