Pixelated theme (tumblr) Blogging Theme
Pixelated theme is a premium tumblr theme designed by Oscar Barber to display the best way all you want to share on Tumblr. This theme focus on details and supports every single post type Tumblr allows: text, photo, quote, link, chat, audio, video and finally Ask Me (a very new feature wich allows users to ask you questions you can reply to). Each post type is displayed with it own unique formatting style. All you need to do is select the type you want to publish and Pixelated theme will do the rest.
This awesome Pixelated theme features a highly customizable sidebar space where you can display a description or bio about the author, your twitter messages, basic metadata (rss, mobile version link and random), the stuff you like and all the people you follow.
Likes, Follows and Twitter can be managed from the Dashboard: you can choose wich ones you want to display on Tumblr.
Finally if you have a CSS3 compatible or a modern browser will see the visual enhancement such as font-face on title using League Gothic font and drop shadow on may texts or links.
With no doubt Pixelated theme is an awesome Tumblr theme. Purchase it to start using it!. Go for it, grab it now!
You can test Pixelated Theme on http://pixelatedtheme.tumblr.com and here with more features like follows, likes and Asks: http://oscarbarber.tumblr.com
Compatible with all modern browsers. Not compatible with old IE versions. In this case it displays a warning message recommending upgrade to a better browser.
this theme is awesome, do you gonna make more tumblr themes?
ReplyDeletethe pixel icons rock… welcome on ThemeForest
Hi danielku!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! It’s a pleasure you love so much this tumblr “Pixelated theme”.
I’m planning to design more Tumblr themes and others for email templates, etc.
Messages like yours are lovely!
Regards, and keep in touch
I write you cuz I have an idea for your next theme: I realized that on all tumblr themes something is missing, and that’s 2 things…
ReplyDelete1. a Retweet button on every post, to retweet the post you like on twitter…
2. something like categories, or a tagcloud in the sidebar… maybe showing 10 – 20 tags… as example I want to look at all interviews, I click the tag #interviews in the sidebar (I never saw a theme that has that).... who likes to click 10 times the “Next Page” button to find all interviews or tutorials or whatever, you know
cause those features absolutely missing on tumblr, I think even with 1 feature of those 2, your theme would be special
curious what you think, it’s only my opinion, maybe you don’t like that ideas
Hi danielku, thanks for your ideas.
ReplyDeleteIt would be really nice to try adding them.
Keep in touch!!
excited to see your next tumblr theme, would definetly rock with these features
ReplyDeletefollowing you
This is one of my favourite Tumblr themes. I’m so close to switching to Tumblr. I think it would suite the way I blog a lot more.
ReplyDeleteExpect a purchase
Thanks so much!! I’m so glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteTry tumblr, it’s cool and an easy blogging plattform. I love it too
iamseanfarrell.tumblr.com
ReplyDeletewhat am i doing wrong? I copied the index.php doc in the ‘use custom html’ section and this is what came up.
Hi penflare!
ReplyDeleteThanks for purchase this tumblr theme. I’m glad you like it and want to use it
I just checked the link and it seems you did not follow all
the steps explained on the help files.
First you need to host style.css and images folfer on your own server. If you have not got any server/host you can use a Dropbox account or any other free storage service.
Second you need to edit style.css changibg all the images paths writtten with http://yourwebsitename/realpath for your host location. Make sure you copy all the real path where you store your style.css and images folder.
Finally open index.php and make the same
changes. Modify the url where style.css is located and at the bottom
of the file modify the url for the searchbutton image.
When all this changes are done, copy this index.php on your Tumblr account and magic happens.
if you have any doubt please read carefully the instructions you are going to find in the .zip file. All steps you must follow are well explained.
Good luck and let me know if I can help you.
Regards!