Shelfolio | HTML + CSS + jQuery HTML Template

Themeforest Shelfolio | HTML + CSS + jQuery HTML Template

Download Shelfolio | HTML + CSS + jQuery HTML Template

Download Shelfolio | HTML + CSS + jQuery HTML Template

Preview Note: The preview does not include the jquery lightbox images at this time as they had to be removed for upload. In the portfolio, when you click an item, a lightbox will appear. This is currently not in the preview. I will add these back in as soon as I have some time. The files you receive when you purchase this template are all working correctly!




Shelfolio is a modern Javascript/HTML template. It features a beautiful scrolling feature and it’s styled shelf footer. It’s a great file for your graphic design or web design portfolio.




Main Features :



  • Includes a Cu3er Slider on the homepage

  • Includes a fuctional, built in slider to slide your content.

  • Includes 4 alternate design schemes. A dark and dark, dark and light, light and dark, and light and light.

  • Includes a working Contact form with a PHP mailer

  • Form validation using AJAX and jQuery.

  • Includes blank page to make your own page.

  • Uses @font-face and cufon font embedding.

  • jQtip tooltips

  • Portfolio page with jQuery Lightbox plugin

  • IE PNG Fix for Internet Explorer 6

  • PSD file with perfectly layered and named, if you want to edit an existing Theme or create your own image, PSD File included with names for ease of slicing.

  • All PSD files used when slicing are in in the PSD folder with the respected names for your convenience

  • Compatibility (IE 6, IE 7 , IE 8 , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)


  • - and much more!




    Alternate Version Demos



    • Dark Version


    • I will also get the other two versions uploaded and the demo links included as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.




      Don’t forget to check the FAQ page for frequently asked questions about this file!



Download Shelfolio | HTML + CSS + jQuery HTML Template

Comments

  1. Congrats on getting this item up. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idead, happy sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks IWDstudios!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Original!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, should sale a lot! I have it bookmarked. Best of luck on your sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys, we of course also hope it will sell alot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have to scoop this up before everyone else does! Excellent work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2nd Customer here stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Let us know if you run into any problems and we will be happy to help you out

    ReplyDelete
  10. So did my solution work? Great one by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes your solution regarding the Cufon script for IE worked Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this template and would like to buy it, but i wonder if it would be possible to get rid of the scroll completely and use the full length of the template?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very nice idea, only thing I can say is, the scroll could be more obvious. But really..10/10. =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you guys.


    @ NIAN :
    Yes this is possible, but it requires some tweaking.
    You can do it yourself or we can do this for you.
    We cannot tweak it for free though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes of course i understand that you cant do anything for free. I will contact you true email for further information.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great, we look forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I mailed you from the contact form in your profile. Hope it was sent.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi nian,


    I did not receive any mail. can you maybe sent it to support [at] combinedpixels.com?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have sent a new email to your email address directly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme