stylish theme v2.0 - 4 in 1 WordPress Theme

Themeforest stylish theme v2.0 - 4 in 1 WordPress Theme

Download stylish theme v2.0 - 4 in 1 WordPress Theme

Download stylish theme v2.0 - 4 in 1 WordPress Theme

1- elegant design




2- jquery slide for featured posts




3- jquery toggle for comments




4- jquery multi-level dropdown menus




5- widgetized sidebar




6- a flickr gallery widget included




7- related posts with thumbnails




8- auto text resizer




9- auto image resizer ( thumbnails )




10- control panel for the theme for better customization




updates : v2.0




1- 4 templates colors ( red , garnet , purple , bleu )




2- add full width pages ( index page and portfolio )




3- jquery image zoom in the portfolio page




4- jquery fadein effect for thumbnails .




5- jquery tooltip for the silder posts titles .




included:




1- full theme for wordpress




2- documentation pdf




3- psd for logo customization .

Download stylish theme v2.0 - 4 in 1 WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Thank you Sakari! I figured it out. You’re right it was easy—I just didn’t know how to do it. Looks great now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t get the images to appear in the slider. Can you advise? http://lyndakeever.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured it out. The custom field is “thumb” for anyone else struggling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve inserted a table that is floating right and I can’t find in the CSS anywhere that this property is. Can you advise?


    Also, I would love if the home page were widgets instead of the boxes to allow for more customization on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Live Preview site is not working

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can’t get the images to appear in the slider. Can you advise?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any idea how to use a default template for regular pages? All I can choose from is the Home Page or Portfolio templates, anything else looks like a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you give me a link please ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://plaidwrecsam.com/ – The home page looks great, but the posts page is a bit disjointed, and when we try to add other pages with the default template the footer moves to the left and it’s a bit messy.

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme