Unite - HTML Business, Magazine, Community Site HTML Template

Themeforest Unite - HTML Business, Magazine, Community Site HTML Template

Download Unite - HTML Business, Magazine, Community Site HTML Template

Download Unite - HTML Business, Magazine, Community Site HTML Template

#1 Best Selling HTML Website of All Time on ThemeForest!



Unite is a merger of crisp design and powerful communication. It takes a clean, organized approach to presenting content so it’s easier to find what you want. The theme includes page layouts for: full page, 2 column, 3 column, blog pages, portfolio, HTML contact form and 2 administrative login styles.



This is an HTML template with 5 pre-made skins including a dark theme and textured background theme. The theme is easy to modify and ready to be up and running out of the box. The PSD files included have been customized to allow fast skinning.





  • Valid XHTML Strict and CSS

  • 3 slide show options: jQuery cycle, CU3ER and GalleryView

  • Superfish Dropdown Menu

  • PSD files included

  • 5 pre-made skins with custom graphics


  • QuickSkin™ file for fast and easy design customization.

  • Working contact form with dynamic JavaScript validation

  • Portfolio with themed preview windows

  • 2 different themed administrative login options

  • Compatibility (IE 6, IE 7 , IE 8 , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)



 



Get News and Updates


Looking for information about new releases and theme updates? Subscribe to our emails or follow us on Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you informed.


Updates and notifications

 



UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.5 (August 25th 2014)



  • Fixed slideshow generating a JavaScript error.

  • Fixed navigation menu not working on some pages.

  • Fixed tooltips.

  • Updated FancyBox



UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.4 (August 27th 2013)



  • Corrected references to jQuery files.



UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.3 (August 22nd 2013)



  • Corrected references to jQuery files.



UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.2 (May 31st 2013)



  • Fixed button styles for Mozilla and Webkit browser.



UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.1 (September 9th 2012)



  • Updated jQuery version.

  • Updated Cycle slide show version.



UPDATE – VERSION 1.2 (December 30th 2010)



  • Added working contact form.



 

Download Unite - HTML Business, Magazine, Community Site HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi, Great Template


    I just purchased this template, I don’t have the same slide show as you have on your Portfolio, when I click on images it opens in parent window instead of image pop up. How can I fix this?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi…. great theme. is there any responsive edition of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I would like to purchase the Unite template but, first I would like to know how the users login works in Unite Theme website? With a database? I will have a control panel to control everything when my website was hosted on my domain? Or something like that? Can I protect some pages of the website with the login?
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an HTML template so it’s only the HTML design and structures. All the pages and features are examples of the design being applied, but there is no backend functionality attached to the features. Except where specifically noted, such as the contact form which is functional, everything is an example of the design on those areas of a website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, If i buy regular license,could you provide source code of this template to me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The template comes with all the source code.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve purchased the original edition of the template (HTML), and just now getting to updating it. Do you have a list of instructions for upgrading the template? I’ve already done my own customizations and cannot just swap the files. Would appreciate the list of code changes with corresponding source files.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you need support, please visit our Help Center. Thanks.


    Visit our forums: http://para.llel.us/support/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Is the color of the top horizontal navigation menu customizable?
    If I want it to be yellow, is this easily done?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It can be changed in Photoshop. We’ve created a simplified system to make these changes without much trouble. It’s described step by step in the help document that comes with the theme. It generally takes about 30 minutes to do a custom style of your own for Unite from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The labels have gone away on my forms.


    See here: http://www.oakvillerealestate4sale.ca/index.php?id=100


    Can you tell me what I need to do to fix this up please? I believe that I haven’t kept up with all the updates since purchasing.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a JavaScript error is happening. Please report this on our Help Center so we can have someone look into it.


    If you need theme support, please visit our Help Center. Thanks.


    Visit our forums: http://para.llel.us/support/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Logged this issue but haven’t heard anything back. Can you check please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeff replied to your post about an hour before you posted back here.


    I see you’ve had a follow up question and we will respond to that also. We make rounds through the forum answering questions in order so we have to get to all those unanswered posts that came in earlier. It shouldn’t take long, looks like there are about 10 posts ahead of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I solved it myself. My website was hacked and all .js files were injected with code. jquery.validate.min.js file needed to be cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I purchased this template 2 months ago. Can you tell me how to make it responsive? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Parallelus_SupportJuly 18, 2017 at 3:45 PM

    If you need theme support, please visit our Help Center. Thanks.
    Visit our forums: http://para.llel.us/support/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will there be a responsive version of this theme?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Parallelus_SupportJuly 18, 2017 at 3:46 PM

    All after-sales support is dealt with in our Help Center. If you can’t find answers to your questions by searching the “Unite (HTML)” forum, please just create a new topic for each separate issue that you have and we’ll do our best to point you in the right direction.


                                                                                                                 
    If you need theme support, please visit our Help Center. Thanks.
    Visit our forums: http://para.llel.us/support/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme