Universe - Corporate Business Template 2 HTML Template

Themeforest Universe - Corporate Business Template 2 HTML Template

Download Universe - Corporate Business Template 2 HTML Template

Download Universe - Corporate Business Template 2 HTML Template

Universe HTML Template is suitable for your company website or portfolio website, looks more elegant and simple to make your image company is professional. Pricing list page, product list page, service page, and other page, gives you many options for customization.




Live Demo :
\\
\\




Features:


  • Valid XHTML

  • Simple and Professional look

  • 2 variations Homepage

  • Fully working contact form




What you get:


  • 11 html pages (home, about, portfolio, blog, etc)

  • 11 layered PSD Files

  • Help file

  • Working contact form

  • CSS files

  • JS files




Keep update with us..!!


\\
\\

\\


\\

Download Universe - Corporate Business Template 2 HTML Template

Comments

  1. Beautiful work. Really impressive, minimal yet well styled.


    Is there any plans for a cu3er effect for the alternative homepage. That would be a definate buy for me!


    Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I’m glad if you like it but,


    Sorry I will not use CU3ER , because begin 1 February 2010 license for using CU3ER is no free any more.


    Here detail for new license using CU3ER :
    http://www.progressivered.com/blog/cu3er/using-cu3er-in-templates.htm


    Thanks,
    Indonez

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem – Thats quite a fee they are charging!


    Thanks for the prompt reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe I’m a minimalist too…More on this style please…Good luck with the sales bro…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance of a WP theme exactly like this Indonez?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we will make wordpress version, but I’m not sure when
    Still in the queue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great template! I have a question though…I’m trying to change the speed of the slider on the homepage but am having no luck. I tried to edit the pause on line 53 of easySlider1.5.js but had no luck. Any suggestions?


    THANKS !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,


    You can open “index.html” and on the line 56 you will see :

    pause:7000,

    change the value (7000 mean 7 second)

    Thanks,
    Indonez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Indonez,


    Thanks! Worked perfectly!


    Another questions though…how would I change out the KontrBol font? For the life of me I can’t seem to change it.


    Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send email to templates@indonez.com
    I will send instruction via email

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also in for a WP theme of this Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,


    i’m new here, I’m thinking about buying the universe template, however I don’t how to install it or use it. Could you help me with this so I can buy it??


    I already have the domain and hosting…now what do I have to do in order to use your template??


    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I will help you to use this template, just send email to templates@indonez.com.
    I will give some instruction via email


    Thanks,
    Indonez

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic theme. Do we know jet when it will be available for WP?
    It perfectly suits our new venture, just can’t decide to wait until WP version or to build a site now and then upgrade. Some idea on dates would be appreciated…. Great work.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme