Bravissimo - Porfolio Blog Business CMS WP 15in1 WordPress Theme

Themeforest Bravissimo - Porfolio Blog Business CMS WP 15in1 WordPress Theme

Download Bravissimo - Porfolio Blog Business CMS WP 15in1 WordPress Theme

Download Bravissimo - Porfolio Blog Business CMS WP 15in1 WordPress Theme




Bravissimo – get all the applause!




Tired of being restricted by conventional themes? You like 6^54 layout variations? You want to select individually between support for three fantastic sliders that can be positioned in four different spaces? You want 6 fully separate widget areas?




This incredibly versatile theme not only has 15 basic themes color variations available, not only does it come with support for three easy to use, lightweight and beautiful sliders, it also provides for 6 separate Widget areas with the incredible number of 54 layout combinations each. This theme meets all your layout and design needs in one smart package. You can not get more flexibility. Get all the applause with Bravissimo.




Manage all from the Worpress Backend




The demos can only show a small variety of the possibilities this theme offers for any serious Wordpress user.




Skin Flexolio
Style1
Style2
Style3
Style4
Style5
Style6
Style7
Style8
Style9
Style10
Style11
Style12
Style13
Style14
Style15




Theme features:




Slider
The following slider are included





  • JS Slider (cycle)

  • JS Slider (FancyTransitions)

  • Accordion




Common features:
- Choose between four Slider positions
- Select height
- Category and post based
- Link to a post or a page




Slider (cycle):
- 27 transition effects
- 31 standard easing transitions
- 4 different slider navigations (Thumbnails, Arrows, Numbers, Rectangles)
- In/Out Easing editable
- Slide display editable




Slider (FancyTransitions):
- 3 transition effects




Accordion:
- 31 standard easing transitions
- Item width
- Captions
- Caption positioning control




Frontpage Content Settings
The frontpage of Bravissimo is split into different parts:

- The bar
- The welcome message
- The widget Area
- Teaser

These parts can be switched on/off individually, so it is very easy to adapt this theme to your specific needs.





  • 8 Custom Multi Widgets
    - Text/Icon (8 Styles)
    – Company Info
    – Contact Form
    – Newsletter
    – Post Widget (8 Styles)
    – Statistics
    – Post Slider (Slide your post in many different ways)
    – Testimonial





  • Multiple Portfolio Pages
    - Category based multipages





  • Font Replacement
    - 10 preinstalled, ready to use, royalty free fonts
    - Other font files can easily be added





  • 6 separate Widget areas with 54 layout combinations each





  • Lightbox (prettyPhoto) for portfolio pages (or use a single-portfolio page)





  • Variable: 2 differently designed Blog- and 5 Portfoliopages

  • Menus: 3 menu effects available can also be used as CSS /XHTML menus without effects

  • TopPanel: Widget ready or with login, including fancy slide down effect

  • Fully editable PSD File with layers included for own in depth customization

  • Special PSD files for easy everyday customizations (color, logo, etc.)

  • OutOfTheBox: twitte-for-wordpressr and flickr-rss widgets are already configured

  • Contact: Includes contact form page, can be easily setup in admin backend

  • Documentation included

  • MySql Dumps of the livepreview ( Style 1 to Style 6)

Download Bravissimo - Porfolio Blog Business CMS WP 15in1 WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. I supposed to buy iconix by mistake i purchased Bravissimo. Is there a way i can change the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johann,


    I have the same issue with the pictures in the sliders not showing as #ace2296 had (I guess). Could you write what the solution in here what you did for him, so you don’t have to answer every single one who have the same problem?


    The slider post is found correctly, but no picture is shown…


    Kind regards,
    Niels Kristiansen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone had issues with IE8 ? My slider images, and my Testimonial widget both have IE8 issues. The first panel is fine, but subsequent panels lose their shape and are greatly enlarged. Has anyone else encountered this? I’ve messaged the developer, but I thought I’d ask here as well.


    BTW – I had problem with slider images not showing. I believe it is because of the timthumb plugin that automatically resizes the image. I stripped out the code and my images appeared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I’m begging now… I’m having terrible problems in IE8 . Is anyone else?


    I’ve totally ripped out the original coding for the homepage slider and added a simple fading images script. Still, in IE8 , my first image is fine but subsequent images appear zoomed out. I’ve checked the obvious – images are proper sizes, no timthumb. I’m just baffled.


    I believe I found a similar problem with the QP-Testimonia widget. Again, IE8 only. The first panel is fine, but subsequent ones lose their formatting and they become too wide. I was able to fix that one by setting the width.


    Please, anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone get the slider to work ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my site so far using 3.01 and looking good, just did’nt manage to get he slider to work yet, that i need help did not understandthe settings needed., but…..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. is the developer still supporting this theme? i’ll buy if yes

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can write me an email and I hope I can help you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does anyone know how to expand the width of the dropdown menus? I’ve looked in the css files but must have overlooked it.


    thanks
    poe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am having SPAM inserted in posts on my website. From what I read on many forums that might be a theme vulnerability.
    Is this a known issue? can you help me with it?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had the same problems with the slider. I updated the jquery script to the latest version and that seems to have fixed the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. do not buy this theme if you want support. i have sent 3 emails over the past few months not one was replied to. I can not get the slider to work or the portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the same problem with the slider. It doesn’t work. Where is the developer to support us?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,


    I wrote two nice Emails and didn’t get an answer so far. I wrote that Email from the Email Account as follows:


    c.boermann@mobileabc.de


    We urgently need your assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What’s the reason that the developer isn’t active anymore? We can’t contact him by e-mail or this forum.


    We also need your assistance!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi,


    I am still hereand sorry for not anwer your mails.


    Pleasewrite again.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. live preview not working

    ReplyDelete
  18. Could you bring back live preview. They are not working, still.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This theme uses the timthumb script. Is this script up to date? Media Temple will not allow the timthumb script unless its the most up to date version found here.


    http://timthumb.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/timthumb.php

    I have a site using bravissimo down presently and i need to know if there has been an update to the file on themeforest.


    Not good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template