The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme
Themeforest The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme Download | Live View Check out the different 4 styles For the other 3 styles these are the HTML versions, but the style is the same as the WordPress version. The PaperCore Features and Details “The PaperCore” is an unique, elegant and minimal WordPress theme and it is here to present your business and work in the best way. There are 4 different professionally designed and unique styles. There are 2 stylish Portfolio/ News/ Featured Item sliders that are great to emphasize and present your products. The PhotoShop files are easy customizable and well organized. 4 different styles included: Light (you can check this one on the live preview) The dark Grunge Note Paper It is very easy to change between the styles from the admin panel. 2 jQuery image sliders included: Accordion image slider Fading image slider It is very easy to add, remove and sort images for the sliders in the admin panel! It is very easy to ...
Big WOW !
ReplyDeleteI seem to be replying to all the new themes today – but the standard has been high!
I’m interested in the dual slider functionality…
1) Can it be resized in terms of height? I would prefer to include viewable content in main section below.
2) Do new images have to be disected in order to work?
Thanks – Good luck with sales. Beautiful design…
^Agreed! I love it!
ReplyDeletecontact form won’t work
ReplyDeleteHi guys, thanks
ReplyDeletePutin thanks for pointing issue with contact form, I have repaired it in the preview and the repaired package is in the reviewers queye but in the meantime to make contact form working you just must enter in sendmail.php this:
<?php
in the first line
Sticker:
1) There is no problem with changing the height of the slider.
2) Yes, new images must first be sliced but download package includes psd file to help you with slicies
Cheers,
Shegy
Great work
ReplyDeletethx man, I appreciate this.
ReplyDeletegr8 work!
ReplyDeletethanks man!
ReplyDeleteIs there a way, on the Simple Slider, to not have the title / alt text appear in the yellow bar at the bottom of the image? I want some images to have the popup info and others to just be the image with no information appearing.
ReplyDeleteThanks
can i use demo images? if yes, where can i find them.
ReplyDeleteHi sakaraya, thanks for purchusing my theme. Due to images, I don`t think you can use images I`ve used in demo page, I`ve bought them for other projects on dreamstime.com
ReplyDeletethey are realy good images. and, i bought theme for them, to. when i download theme, i was shocked, images are different.
ReplyDeletehow much did you pay for images?
what are images name or id at dreamstime?
Great template, how can I make different versions of the 3d slider? I need to show different sets of images.
ReplyDeleteHi jorgepelaezm, thanks for purchusing my theme
ReplyDeleteto change the images in 3d slider just open (with notepad in example) file in “xml” folder named gallery.xml and edit urls to point to your images destinations.
Thanks for your quick reply, I think I din’t ask correctly. I need 1 slideshow per page. Each slideshow will show different images.
ReplyDeleteAs far as I understand I need to tell the galleryloader.swf the xml source file and for that I need the .fla, right?
Any update Shegy regarding the 3d rotator?
ReplyDelete