Fancy Jquery 404 Error Popup HTML Template

Themeforest Fancy Jquery 404 Error Popup HTML Template

Download Fancy Jquery 404 Error Popup HTML Template

Download Fancy Jquery 404 Error Popup HTML Template

This is a JQUERY script that is simple, unobtrusive, no need extra markup and is used to display 404 error in fancy popup box on the current page instead of redirecting to 404 page.




Features:

  • 7 Color Variations

  • PSD Included

  • Valid xHTML 1.0

  • Cross Browser Compatible Code

  • .htaccess file with static version of a popup also included for javascript disabled browsers

  • search implemented




Javascript in the live preview is obfuscated and comments are removed.




Check screenshots for more colors! ;)




Update v1.1:

  • IE vertical and horizontal scrollbar issue fixed (you’ll still see vertical scrollbar in this live preview…it’s because of themeforest frame at the top so just click on “remove frame” button and you’ll see how it will work on regular site)

Download Fancy Jquery 404 Error Popup HTML Template

Comments

  1. Pretty cool idea – Bookmarking this for future use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment! I’m glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a the most beatiful 404 error i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, is it possible to use the popup for other content?, txt disclaimer, cont info etc.


    thanks
    aventurax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi aventurax,
    this is a script that checks links on whole html page (which has this script included). So you can use it for what ever you want as long as it’s html…I hope I’ve answered your question if not contact me through contact form…;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Feather,


    i need to trigger an info popup (no 404 error) from an xml menue:




    which is inserted in a flash site.


    can u please give me some assistance with this?
    thanks, aventurax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry aventurax,
    but as far as I know you can’t fire up the script from flash menu just like that…I’ve told you ”...as long as it’s html” but contact me through my contact form and I’ll see how I can help you with your modification ‘cause that what you try to do is not purpose of this script…

    ReplyDelete
  9. well FEATHER , that´s what Iasked on the first place, the flash is embedded in html, therefore i understood that it would work…


    the flash menue is trigered by a xml file
    < gallery name=”information” type=”link” url=”http://www.mysite.com/info.html” target=”_self”>< /gallery>


    do you see a way?
    thanks & best

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I said before you want modification of this script for something very different than its original purpose so send me email through my profile page on this site and I’ll see how can I help you. Here I’ll answer questions about actual script but for all modifications you’ll have to use email feature from my profile page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi is this script implemented through Cpanel. If not how do you install on website? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme