SEO Biz (Clean) - 7 Page Design PSD Templates

Themeforest SEO Biz (Clean) - 7 Page Design PSD Templates

Download SEO Biz (Clean) - 7 Page Design PSD Templates

Download SEO Biz (Clean) - 7 Page Design PSD Templates




SEO Biz is an attractive smooth business site geared towards corporate / business genre level.




<center></center>




Each PSD file is tidy. All layers are organized very well for easy manipulation of the layout and design elements.




<center></center>








  • Tahoma

  • Futura

  • AGLetterica

  • AuX DotBitC




SEO Biz comes with 7 PSD files with a readme.txt.

Download SEO Biz (Clean) - 7 Page Design PSD Templates

Comments

  1. Great – I can buy this if you coded this to xhtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep that in mind, as of right now I have no time to code this design up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you have preview shut down, we can not see if you have any CSS /XHTML errors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme