Triveo - Clean Business Template 3 HTML Template

Themeforest Triveo - Clean Business Template 3 HTML Template

Download Triveo - Clean Business Template 3 HTML Template

Download Triveo - Clean Business Template 3 HTML Template

Triveo is a clean style template for business and portfolio site to get the innovation and business solutions. The template comes with two kind of slider, one is Cycle slider and the other is fancy transitions effects which is an alternative home




Live Demo :
\\
\\




Features:


  • Valid XHTML

  • Clean style

  • 2 Homepage Variations

  • Fully working contact form




What you get:


  • 7 Pages HTML

  • 6 layered PSD Files

  • Help file

  • Working contact form

  • CSS files

  • JS files

Download Triveo - Clean Business Template 3 HTML Template

Comments

  1. nice template. best of luck with sales. and also congrats on your wedding. Have tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevinstrurf,
    Yes you right, this week I have tons of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wew..keren gan.. sukses ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makasih gan, and sukses juga dagangannya…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah … nikah tho bro. baru tahu, Selamat ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme!


    Please.. what about a WP version


    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks
    I will consider to make wordpress version later..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about RTL ? is it included? is it possible?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What “RTL”?? Sorry I don’t understand…

    ReplyDelete
  10. RTL right to left direction

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks!
    Good template and very easy to customize!
    Rated 5

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it possible to have a click through to different pages on the slider graphics?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ofcourse yes, I will help you to make like you want

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Indonez. I find your work amazing.


    I have a problem though… on the “newsflash” if i change the text either on “newsflash” or the descritpion itself… the description goes OUT and on top of the little box.
    How can i fix that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme