dotUntitled - Unique Corporate Company PSD Templates
Themeforest dotUntitled - Unique Corporate Company PSD Templates
- Alex Marin
http://alexdesigns.deviantart.com
dotUntitled is perfect for anyone that wants to start any type of business while keeping it corporate but fun, unique and original.
The zip file is made up of 4 .PSDs (home, about, services and contact) which are the main pages of a corporate website. These are easily modifiable, enabling you to change every single aspect and elements.
The two main fonts used overall are Tahoma, which is a default Windows font, as well as Calibri (mainly used for titles) which is the new Microsoft Office’s default font, and can also be found in Windows 7.
This is my first file for sale here on themeforest. If everything goes well, I am planning to be active here. If you think I’m worth it, please follow me to be aware of my activity here.
- Alex Marin
http://alexdesigns.deviantart.com
Nice design. Welcome to TF Best of luck with your sales!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot! If everything goes well, then I’m planning to camp here for a while!
ReplyDeleteGreat template.
ReplyDeleteThankies!
ReplyDeleteNice work Alex , good luck with your sales here man.
ReplyDeleteThanks enzu. Hopefully everything goes well!
ReplyDeleteReally good!!!
ReplyDeleteReally nice job Alex, I’m impressed.
ReplyDeleteYou don’t happen to have the code handy that goes with the images? It would save me bunch of time if you did.
Cheers and keep up the great work.
Mike
Thanks a lot Mike,
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I know little about coding, so all I can offer are PSD Files.. Sorry about that!
- Alex
Very impressed with this design. We are purchasing it now for our corporate Web site.
ReplyDeleteOkay…we paid $12 and all we got were the PSD files?????
ReplyDelete