Falcon Admin HTML

Themeforest Falcon Admin HTML

Download Falcon Admin HTML

Download Falcon Admin HTML

Falcon Admin is a user friendly and semantically correct administration panel. Below are some of the following features.





  • 100% valid xhtml and css

  • XHTML 1 .0 Strict

  • Fixed layout at 960 pixels wide

  • Uses the 960 grid system

  • Uses the fast and stable jquery javascript library

  • Accordion navigation menu that is user friendly and degrades well when javascript is disabled.

  • Styled Select Lists and Submit Buttons

  • Date Picker for text boxes

  • Ability to use tabs and content boxes for content organization.

  • Tested and verified to work in all major browsers (IE,Firefox,Safari,Opera,Chrome)

  • Includes Photoshop PSD file that is properly grouped, layered and named.

Download Falcon Admin HTML

Comments

  1. Any plans to add a login screen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added a login form and it is now just waiting to get approved. You can view a preview of it by clicking on live preview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The update has been approved and the login page is now included, re-download the package if you had already purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,


    i am new in this – how can I use your admin and conect it with a html site? I mean how can I use this admin and integrate it in my already built website?


    Thanks.


    Misko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your current website have a admin area? If so it should just be as simple as re-skinning your previous admin area.


    Thanks, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you explain how the menu works? In the live demo, clicking any link outside the ‘Examples’ menu re-opens the Examples menu, for example; I’m in ‘Articles’, click a link, ‘Articles’ closes, and ‘Examples’ opens

    ReplyDelete
  8. This happens because the links for articles are just pointing to the index page since this is a demo. In your live version it would obviously link to the article pages.


    You can also set a property “navigation: true” under $(”#menu”).accordion in the falcon.js file.


    You can also read the documentation for the accordion menu here
    http://jqueryui.com/demos/accordion/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The demo doesn’t work for me
    This webpage is not available.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya I am currently having issues with the company I colocate my servers with. It seems they have not paid their bills and I have to work with the legal deptartment of the companies data center they are in. I hope to have this cleared up asap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme