Fantasia - Business and Portfolio Template HTML Template

Themeforest Fantasia - Business and Portfolio Template HTML Template

Download Fantasia - Business and Portfolio Template HTML Template

Download Fantasia - Business and Portfolio Template HTML Template

Bringing style and the latest in design innovation, Fantasia by innuma™ is as elegant and beautiful as it sounds. This template is best suited for business and portfolio websites, but is flexible enough to be used for just about anything. A great deal of thought and imagination was put into every part of this template. Every layout, every icon, every shadow all working together to build a lasting impression on your viewers. But it’s not just whats on the surface of this template that makes it one of our best works yet, it’s when you look behind the scenes and at the code that powers this work of art that you truly realize just how powerful, yet simple and easy to modify this template is. That being said, innuma™ is proud to present Fantasia.




About the design



Fantasia was designed with one goal in mind, versatility. With a simple change of the background the whole site changes it’s look and feel. The homepage features a background image slideshow that makes for an attractive way to show off your work. If your looking for something a bit less drastic, we offer a smaller yet attractive featured image slideshow.




Demos


Demo 1 – Full Background and Content Slideshow

Demo 2 – Featured Image Slideshow

Demo 3 – Full Background Image Slideshow

Features



  • Valid XHTML /CSS Code

  • jQuery Slideshows

    – Featured Image Slideshow

    – Full Background Slideshow

  • Page Templates

    – 2 Homepage Variations

    – Gallery Page w/layout switcher

    – Products Page w/jQuery Shopping Cart

    – Services Page

    – Blog Page

    – About Us Page

    – Contact Page w/working PHP Contact form

  • jQuery Dropdown Navigation Menu

  • Lightbox Integration

  • PSDs Included

  • Extensive Documentation

Download Fantasia - Business and Portfolio Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Can you post a live Preview Please. Most people would require one for purchase consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Demo is now available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice theme especially the grey one. Good luck with sales.


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me when i go from support to index.html it messes up the design, showing the slideshow to be full width of page, and not just the width of content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,


    I think I know what is happening. There are three different index.html files. (index.html, index2.html, and index3.html) Try viewing all three by changing the url in your browser and you’ll notice the slight variations in each.


    Best Regards,


    Reid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there


    Great template!


    One question though. How do I change the “gallery” so that when the page loads for the first time the default view of the gallery layout would be the thumbnail view not the current default which is the list view.


    Hope this makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,


    Thanks for the kind comments and for purchasing our template.


    I have created an entry under the FAQ section of this item, please refer to that as it walks you through step by step on how to do this.


    Best Regards,


    Reid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I must say that this has prob. been the best & fastest responce to a question! I will definitely purchase more of your themes!!


    I have two other questions though.


    1) How do i add multiple images to the albums? Once I click on the thumbnail, I want to be able to add more than one image.


    2) I have noticed that the .png images don’t show up correctly in IE. Do you have a png fix for this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme