Kids Toys - PSD Template
Themeforest Kids Toys - PSD Templates
Kids Toys is a design specifically designed for children’s activities or products. This design would be ideal for any kids website, shopping cart, baby or childrens clothing, toys, games, online activities anything creative really.
There are 6 PSD files:
- Home – The main layout
- Products – listing of products for sale
- Product Full – layout for the full information about a product
- About – Example of an inside page
- Contact – Form & contact information
- No footer – The design without the large footer.
Update: this is now available as a wordpress theme: http://themeforest.net/item/kids-toys-wordpress-shop-newsletter/154848
The content is organized into named folders, so you can create any custom content-layout you need using the shapes already in the design.
The design contains sections for:
- Horizontal menu
- Shopping cart
- Contact information
- Search Box
- Product layout
Additional information: Layout-width is 980px (optimized for 1024×768 screen resolution)
WOW – waiting for the wordpress version!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWordpress is now available: http://themeforest.net/item/kids-toys-wordpress-shop-newsletter/154848
ReplyDeleteawesome work!
ReplyDeleteThis is really great, More uncommon themes like this really adds to the diversity here at TF. Great job.
ReplyDeleteYay, you got accepted!
ReplyDeleteHahaha guys keep cool, this is not a ripoff. Its not a complete copy just because he got also a blue sky with clouds and some illustrations in his webdesign.
ReplyDeleteNice Design bro. Good luck with sales.
This is an amazing design, well done. Looking forward to seeing this as a working template
ReplyDeleteAs for the ripoff, looks very similar I will agree, but there are many differences in this template compared to the website. I don’t believe it’s a ripoff in my opinion but I’m amateur.
My opinion is this is FABULOUS . Amazing work!
I’d say inspiration, great work
ReplyDeletegreat work as usual.
ReplyDeleteWill buy if theres an HTML /CSS version
Thank you for your comments I am currently building the design into HTML /CSS and it will be available soon.
ReplyDeleteThats awesome, looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteAnd keep up the great work
unique template. GL
ReplyDeleteIs this coming as a normal design template?
ReplyDeleteVery nice and (for me) useful template – looking forward to the html/css version – will definitly buy it immediately.
ReplyDeleteBenny
If this was an html/css template I would buy it right now ~megan
ReplyDeletethe html version is available here: http://themeforest.net/item/kids-toys-9-page-html-site-shopping-cart/98303
ReplyDeleteDo you mind if I convert this into a WordPress site for myself?
ReplyDelete