Modern Photographer Portfolio - 2 Gallery versions HTML Template
Themeforest Modern Photographer Portfolio - 2 Gallery versions HTML Template
Update: 3/02/2011 added “Version 3”
Theme Pages:
- Home Page
- Gallery Pages ( Wildlife, Nature, People & Miscellaneous )
- Contact Page
Specifics:
- Very clean HTML and CSS code.
- Valid XHTML 1 .0 Transitional code.
- Smooth effects for main menu & gallery pages.
Easy configuration for all effects like (speed, autoslide: on-off, etc..)
PSD Files
- 2 PSD files included
- PSD file for Home Page
- PSD file for Gallery & Contact Pages
( Photoshop files are well organized using folders with names, plus there is folder for Slicing examples for all image parts used in this template )
Help File included – Very detailed description for all Scripts “how to config. them, Html & Css Structure.”
Credits: “Photo courtesy Photos8.com” for all Snapshots used in this Template.
Pre-sale question: I would like the navigation buttons (next-prev) on the slider to be visible by default. Only when the mouse is hover, then the buttons appear.
ReplyDeleteAlso, how about different versions of sliders?
Is this localizable?
ReplyDeleteAnyone who buys this theme buys all versions V 1.0, V 2.0 and V 3.0 or every version is sold separately???
ReplyDeleteAll versions are included in the download file.
ReplyDeleteOk Thanks!
ReplyDeletePre-Sale Question. would it be possible to add a drop down list on one of the menu items? Im specifically looking at v2.0
ReplyDeleteHello, I have portfolio 2 gallery – HTML v.01 & I have a serious problem with left-arrow on pictures slider..When I have inputed my pictures inside, 1 of those picture ALWAYS COVER the arrow-left, so I can not go for previous slide ! How can I fix it ? Thank you
ReplyDeleteSend me a link from your website, i will try to help you. In the original files everything is OK, i think that the problem is in the CSS files, maybe you have changed something there.
ReplyDeleteHello, I can not send you website link,because is not on air yet, but you can try input insted of original pictures 277px x 104 px ( thumb pictures ) – 146px x 199px (thumb pictures ) these sizes of pictures I have inputed…so please,help me wih it somehow…thank´s a lot
ReplyDeleteso ? can you help me with it ?
ReplyDeleteGo to “css” folder, open file “gallery.css”, at the bottom place this code:
ReplyDeletediv.item ul {margin-left:60px;}
div.item img {margin:0px;}
Also place 10 thumb pictures per slide (not 9).
Try this and let me know.
This is for 146×199 thumbs only. if you use different thumb size it will not look good.
I bought this by mistake thinking it was a wordpress theme. $12 down the drain.
ReplyDeletePre-purchase question: I really like the look of this template but I do not see a Blog page. Is this something that you could easily add or do you have another template that includes a Blog page?
ReplyDelete