my Application HTML Template
Themeforest my Application HTML Template
my Application is an HTML theme.
This theme is very usefull for people who are trying to sell their iPhone app. This way you’re able to easily manage to track some extra visitor/buyers to your app. Opening up a website for you app also mean you can inform your buyers for updates more effectively.
Main Features:
- Professional Design.
- Valid XHTML Strict and CSS .
- Cufon font replacement.
- 5 html pages.
- PSD and Documentation.
Your footer text is showing behind the phone graphic on the left in latest Firefox.
ReplyDeleteNice job otherwise.
Very nice one. I got just a lil problem. The copyright text is behind the phone and not in the footer section. Am I the only one who got this problem?
ReplyDeleteWhat browser and OS are you using? I’ve tested it in all browsers, both on OSX and Windows and can’t seem to find the problem you are mentioning…
ReplyDeleteI use the new Firefox and Win7. Here you can see the problem http://www.pic-upload.de/view-5287866/Problem.jpg.html
ReplyDeleteBtw a working contact form would be cool
ReplyDeleteNice clean design
ReplyDeleteThis is a really nice template… great job!
ReplyDeleteInspiration ? http://www.activatemyudid.com/ ?
ReplyDeleteIf you look at the source code you’ll find that it’s the same as this theme. I know this because I’ve got some Dutch words used as classes in mine.
ReplyDeleteSo that website is probably from a buyer.
Hey Dirk,
ReplyDeleteI love your theme, but can you give this template an update with a working contact form and I definitly buying this theme.
Btw what is your next theme?
Good luck with sales and kind regards.
Hi massix,
ReplyDeleteI won’t be able to do that because I wouldn’t know how to.
I’m just a designer, not a coder
Dirk
This is a great looking template! I would like to use it for an app. However, my app is landscape (turned sideways).
ReplyDeleteDo you think it would be possible to shift things around for a landscape app?
Thanks!
Sorry, but that would mean the whole design would have to be modified, so that’s not an option.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI am trying to use this template to showcase different applications like an application portfolio.
Would like to list the applications and when the application image is clicked it will go to a detail page of that application with screen shots and some writing with screen shots or that particular application basically like this http://dirkleys.nl/themeforest/my-application/screenshots.html
Can you give best way to accomplish that ?
Thanks
You could try it by making a splash page with the different app icons on it that link to each of their own application site.
ReplyDeletethe download version is different from the preview version… to fix the footer issue change in site.css from:
ReplyDeletediv#footer {
width: 701px;
margin: 0 auto;
padding: 15px 0;
line-height: 20px;
font-size: 11px;
}
div#footer p.company {
float: left;
width: 200px;
margin-left: 200px;
}
to
div#footer {
margin: 0 auto;
width: 518px;
padding: 15px 0 0 200px;
line-height: 20px;
font-size: 11px;
clear: both;
}
div#footer p.company {
float: left;
width: 200px;
margin-left: 2px;
}