Organic Magento Theme eCommerce Theme

Themeforest Organic Magento Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Organic Magento Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Organic Magento Theme eCommerce Theme

Organic Magento supports Magento CE version 1.4.1.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.0.0, 1.7.0.1 and 1.7.02




What You Get


This cohesive theme includes design for everything you need to launch your online store:


  • Homepage (Image gallery is included for free)

  • Category Landing Page / Product Listing Page

  • Product Page with free Lightbox gallery integration included

  • Register / Sign In Page

  • My Account Pages

  • Shopping Cart Page

  • Checkout Page

  • Content Page template

  • Email Header



Installation


The purpose of this guide to get you up and running with this fine theme you purchased my friend!

Please be sure to backup your Magento installation before beginning this process.




This guide assumes that you have successfully downloaded the Organic Magento theme and have the zip file unzipped. Please make sure that you have a compliant Magento version (Magento CE Version 1.4.1.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.0.0 and 1.6.1.0 !).




STEP 1


Upload the app folder from the theme package to the root directory of your Magento software, using an FTP client.

STEP 2


Upload the skin folder from the theme package to the root directory of your Magento software, using an FTP client.

STEP 3


Go to:
Magento Admin » System » Configuration » Design and enter info in the following fields:
In Themes / Skin (Images / CSS ) write organic
In Themes / Default write organic
In Header / Logo Image Src write images/logo.png
click Save Config

STEP 4


Under Magento Admin » System » Cache Management clear the store cache as well as all cookies for your store domain.

Help Is At Hand!


Need a little help? » Post a comment to us here on this page.
Want us to do the heavy lifting for you? » We can do that, please contact us directly via our Profile page (you must be logged in to view the email form on the right side) and we’ll be in touch shortly!

Thank you!




Release History


Version 1.1 – 2011/08/30 – Added Magento 1.6 compatibility
Version 1.0 – 2010/03/23 – inception!

Download Organic Magento Theme eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. Hello


    I have a few questions regarind it. This cart can have these features:?


    1. Easy adding products with many images. One main image and others (5 images) as a mini gallery


    2. Top 10 products sold by the store (this feature to be edited by the webmaster – yes you may say that this is not correct but we want to influience the sales editing the top ten).


    3. Similar products. Who puchased the produc X also purchased the produc Y and Z


    4. Products tag


    5. Product description


    6. Other product features. Like: T-shirt with different colours, sizes, cotton or sintetic, etc


    7. Changind the product colour with simple click on the palette with other colours


    8. SEO firendly


    9. A product to be a part of at least two categories


    10. NEXT and PREVIOUS product navigation buttons when visualise a product.


    11. recent visualised products


    12.Side bar filtering products (example: price range, colours, or other feature)


    13. First page product listing


    14. Discounts on first page


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    A buyer here. I want to know if this theme is responsive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    Currently it is not responsive.


    Best regards,
    GoThemeTeam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya,


    I really love the look of this theme! However, I have one question (and I hope it’s not a stupid question!) – I would really like to use this theme, however I don’t need to have the e-commerce part.


    So is it possible to use this theme as just a standard WordPress theme?


    Thanks!


    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Harriet,


    Thanks for your interest. This is an e-commerce theme and cannot work without it.


    Let us know when you have any other questions.


    Best regards,
    GoThemeTeam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I’m considering buying this theme. Is there going to be a responsive version?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can’t Add Conversion Code


    I use this theme and I’m trying to install a Google Adwords conversion code with no luck.


    In the Organic theme directory, I can not find success.phtml. Adwords instructs the code to be inserted in this directory/file: app/design/frontend/default/organic/template/checkout/success.phtml


    There’s no success.phtml file in that directory. I’ve copied app/design/base/default/template/checkout/success.phtml – added code and placed that file in my theme directory, but conversion code does not show in view source at checkout.


    Last detail… the URL at checkout on my site is checkout/onepage/success


    Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,


    We can help you out at http://help.gothemeteam.com


    See you there!


    Best regards,
    GoThemeTeam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there,


    Another buyer over here. As some others, I too would like to know if there will be a responsive design version available, and if so, when?


    Thanks!


    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can the product thumbnail images be any larger?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    Beautiful theme and great documentation.
    I’m having issues with the theme in ie 9. The drop down menu navigation is under the slide show and images on the other pages. I’ve added z-index to some of the CSS navigation, but it doesn’t seem to be working. You can see the site at http://www.nataliesjewels.com/boutique/
    Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi goThemeTeam,


    I was wondering how tough you think it might be for a web designer to “switch” this Magento theme over to just HTML and CSS to be used for an HTML site? I have a client who somehow found this template online and LOVES it, but his website will not be using Magento. In fact, it doesn’t even have a need for eCommerce of any kind, but he really likes the background imagery and elements, etc. Is Magento based on HTML and CSS, or not? What’s included, HTML files or PHP or something else? I am not at all familiar with Magento…aside from that I know its an eCommerce CMS. Please advise, thank you! Beautiful work by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi,
    i have just installed magento community edition latest version. is magento ce 1.8.1.0 compliant with this theme?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,
    I would like to purchase this theme, but I would like to know if there is any possibility to get a trial version of it in order to try in on local. I’d like to be sure that it will work with the layout of the business.
    Also, can you please let me know if it is compatible with magento 1.8 and if you created a version which is responsive. All of the previous comments regarding the magento version or the responsive option are over 2 year ago and I am thinking that you may have something new.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are interested in this theme, but have some question that are not answered on ThemeForest.net. The live preview does not work. Would someone please contact me?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cmsideas is proud to deliver you absolutely brilliant design products that have become bestsellers in the eCommerce world. Our Magento Themes are designed by professional and experienced web designers and you shouldn’t worry about their quality because we produce only premium eCommerce templates. There is no doubt that our themes will be very successful investment and your business will benefit from purchasing one of the Magento Templates from Cmsideas collection.
    Magento Theme Page: http://cmsideas.net/magento/magento-themes.html
    Website: http://cmsideas.net/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme