Visual Admin HTML

Themeforest Visual Admin HTML

Download Visual Admin HTML

Download Visual Admin HTML

Visual Admin is a stylish template designed for both front end and back end projects. It comes with a seperate login page, and being designed with the 960 grid system if offers endless layout options.


Using Google Charts, the template shows off how this template could be used as a dashboard or even a front-end application.



Updated to Include Pagination & Image Gallery


This file has been updated to include pagination and an image gallery (with working lightbox).


Features (V1.0)




  • Semantic, valid XHTML and CSS

  • Well Commmented Code and detailed Help Documentation

  • Based on 960 grid system – endless layout options

  • Cross Browser Compatible

  • Super Clean and Lightweight

  • Superfish Navigation Menu (Mult Level)

  • Modal Boxes (try clicking ‘Messages’ in the top right corner)

  • Date Picker

  • Notification Boxes with smooth closing animatinon

  • jQuery UI Integreation – Accordion, Tabs, Slide, Progress Bar

  • Smart ‘Check All’ Checkboxes (try the checkbox on the table in the demo)

  • WYSIWYG on any Textarea

  • Login Page included

  • Pagination (NEW)

  • Image Gallery (NEW)



Please be sure to check out the demo and also the screenshots to see all the themes and a code sample.



NOTE : The theme uses Farm-Fresh Web Icons



Like this template? Why not check out some of my other templates here on Themeforest…






Download Visual Admin HTML

Comments

  1. Looks fantastic, looking for an excuse to buy this

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers – go for it, it’s pretty flexible for any projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. When run in IE has JS error and somethings appear not to work just as the date picker. And what is the spinning circle by the browse button under forms for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya. The spinning circles are intended as an example of a loading images. Lots of applications use AJAX to load information and this is just an example image – you can find more over at www.ajaxload.info


    As for the js problems, I’ve amended the live preview files which previously had some encryption which I think caused the problems. I can’t do anything about the datepicker however, this is likely down to jQuery UI’s compatability but I’d assume it to work fine outside of the tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome theme. This will be awesome for my own little projects most definitely. This and the Adminus admin theme are the best on the site in my opinion.


    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, thats a huge compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Jeff, you were right when you said I’d love it =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven’t had a chance to actually integrate the theme with my site but I have to say that this template had the best documentation of all the themes I have downloaded. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought it, because it is awesome. And I don’t even have a use for it yet, but I am sure something will show up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, that means alot – hope you rated

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great theme but I’ve got to say it’s very misleading to suggest that there are .psd files included. Usually, in my experience of Themeforest theme packs, saying that .psd files are included means that there is at least one master design layout included. Our main reason for using Themeforest is for fast turnaround of projects with either small budgets or where we just want to test/prototype something very quickly. To now have to reverse engineer a Fireworks file [or a .psd in themeforest speak] to allow us to even get started is very frustrating and, unless I’ve overlooked the information somewhere, feels very misleading. I still like the look of the theme and the quality of the documentation and code, but this should be described more clearly somewhere – hence the low rating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    Thanks for your purchase.


    I totally agree that it could be more clearer however not to mislead any other buyers this file does come with all the psd files you’d need to change the elements that I’ve used images for – header highlighters, buttons etc. The rest is done by pure css/html.


    It is something us authors would like a little more control over, however you have to appreciate that not all authors use the one page master psd file you describe, especially for a theme like this where the idea is that most can be done without the need for Photoshop/Fireworks.


    Thanks again, and I think I’ll add in a line or two for other buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for updating the details and for your clear and honest feedback. I’d just like to confirm to other readers that my comments don’t reflect on the quality of this theme but about the “packaging/description” of it, which I now appreciate is to some extent out of the control of the author. Whilst we’ve now had to do a bit more work than we’d have liked to get the theme into a design friendly layout for quick concepts/layouts and communication between designer/developer, I can confirm that the quality of the theme and code, and the resulting clean style achievable when applied, is still excellent and that this is a great theme with many potential uses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi.
    Great work with this skin!
    But what about form validation errors and table pagination?
    I can’t se them on the preview..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks! There’s currrently no form validation but you could use the notification boxes for this. As for pagination, that’s a good idea I might stick that in the next update

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carlod,


    I added pagination into this theme (which I purchased) and it was a breeze. Check this link out for awesome looking pagination which is easy to implement: http://woork.blogspot.com/2008/03/perfect-pagination-style-using-css.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just bought this stuff, editing it for my needs.
    All at start is perfect but one thing… how to make inputs in login form don’t show login:admin and pass 12345.
    Can’t find where it’s stored((

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme