Auguste HTML Premium Site Template HTML Template

Themeforest Auguste HTML Premium Site Template HTML Template

Download Auguste HTML Premium Site Template HTML Template

Download Auguste HTML Premium Site Template HTML Template

Auguste is a site template suitable for bloggers, artists, and designers. It features classic typography, 4 color variations (Classic Red, Subtle Grey, Black Ice, Orange), 8 Page Templates, and two working contact forms (Contact Page and Quick Contact via footer). The front page slideshow is a great way to showcase your artwork and designs. Its images can be of any width and height, so you can customize your slides to appear like background images.




Please note that a complete layered PSD composition will not be included as the template was designed primarily in the browser.




Features



  • Text-based Logo

  • Full Width jQuery Slideshow (Cycle Plugin)

  • Multi-level drop-down menu

  • Pre-styled elements for posts (blockquote, code, lists headings, etc..)

  • Sidebar jQuery Tabs

  • Contact Form & Quick Contact Form w/ Validation

  • Individually designed Portfolio Page & Single Project Page

  • Compatible with IE6 , IE7 , IE8 , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome

  • HTML /TXT Documentation included



Credits


Download Auguste HTML Premium Site Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. I’m still waiting for a wp-version!
    Do you have any details?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi adkorte,


    Unfortunately, I’ve decided not to pursue making the wp version. However, if enough people request it I may work something out.


    Best,
    Carlo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great design. Only one issue, I was wondering if you could please provide me with an html version of the contact form?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi movingmel:


    Do you mean the contact form markup in contact.php sans validation code?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlo, I would love a WP version of this! I hope you do decide to pursue it.





    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m waiting for a WordPress version too…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! love your template. But i was wondering how I go in and add blog posts and news items? where does the site pull that info from? I looked through the documentary but couldn’t find anything. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carlo -


    A WP version would be great!


    I purchased the theme today and I am having trouble with the image of the little house used for the home link – it doesn’t show up when I view the site live. It’s simply missing. Not sure why.


    Any thoughts? I’m using the site on an internal testing server at the moment.


    Thanks!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annie,


    Is this occurring with unedited templates?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, that’s odd. Is the nav css edited? Are image paths pointing correctly?


    Shoot me an email at hello@carlofranco.ca
    I can help you there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Annie,


    Just wanted to follow up and make sure if you got your problem resolved. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently purchased this them but have noticed some issues with the IE styles.


    1. The borders don’t show in IE [8]
    2. on the http://carlofranco.ca/templates/auguste/portfolio.html when you click on the grid that hovers don’t work in IE [8]


    Any chance there can be updates for this?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi farrelley,


    thanks for purchasing the template!


    Re: Borders
    Are you referring to the border that wraps the entire layout container? I’m using box-shadow to create the bordered/shadowed effect. I suppose to workaround the missing effect in IE, simply add a border-style to #main-container on your ie stylesheet.


    Keep in mind that by adding the border style, you’re adding 2px to the overall width. If you’re using the slider, you may need to ensure widths match so that edges align.


    Re: Portfolio Hover
    Not sure what you mean by this. They seem to work fine in both grid/expanded modes?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme