Diagonal - Premium HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Themeforest Diagonal - Premium HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Download Diagonal - Premium HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Download Diagonal - Premium HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Diagonal – Premium HTML /CSS Template



Diagonal is a HTML Theme, best suited for Portfolio and Business Websites. It comes with a nicely layered home page with an image slider and many other pages. Check the feature list below.



Follow me on Twiiter
Follow me on Envato
Stay Up to Date with my Files




Feature List



  • Full 7 Page Template

  • jQuery Enhanced

  • front page slider

  • Alternate Homepage with Nivo Slider

  • Cufon

  • Valid XHTML Strict code

  • Working PHP Contact form with error & success messages

  • Includes PSD

  • Dropdown Menu

  • Multple column options

  • Full Page layout

  • Extensive Documentation for easy customization



Check out Diagonal’s Alternate Homepage Index – 2



All copyright information are located within the help documentation



Thanks
-Kevin Rajaram


While you’re here, please have a look at my other templates below

Download Diagonal - Premium HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice work indeed. Any plans for a full width slider for the homepage?


    Good luck with Sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. And yea I can definitely implement a full width slider. Maybe Nivo Slider will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any plans for a Wordpress version?


    Thanks,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mullank2, not so sure man as I have not set foot into wordpress yet. I know how to do only so much in it. But we shall see.


    @TRixation, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys, I added the full width slider, thanks to nivo slider. I uploaded the files and are waiting in the queue. For now, check out the live preview to see it under the home nav > index – 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey mate!


    I bought the diagonal theme a moment ago, but when testing it on IE all the h elements appear, h1’s and h2’s just dont show. Im running IE 9 . They work fine on firefox.


    Screenshots:
    https://loans-in-a-day.co.uk/screens/diagonal-FF.png
    https://loans-in-a-day.co.uk/screens/diagonal-IE.png

    Any chance on a fix for the theme?


    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme