DotMe Business Card Theme HTML Template
Themeforest DotMe Business Card Theme HTML Template
DotMe is a premium HTML /CSS business card template perfect for any creatives – designers, developers or even photographers.
The templates comes in 3 beautiful color variations: Light, Glass and Dark.
OTHER FEATURES :
- Clean, valid and semantic markup
- Working PHP /jQuery/AJAX contact form with customizable success message and validation
- All PSD source files – all well commented and organized
- Tested and working in all major browsers
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
Just want to notify you that the preview is broken.
ReplyDeleteGreat template btw!
Preview is broken
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI’ve noticed that the PSD files are not sliced at all. This is makes it very difficult to replace images in the existing HTML /CSS markup. Can you release the sliced PSD ’s for this? I’m using Photoshop CS3 to open these.
Can I hire you or someone you know to take my content and implement the site and add my logo?
ReplyDeleteIm not a developer.
Corey USA 805 /722-8340
Live preview not working anymore.
ReplyDeleteTook the plunge and bought the vCard and am NOT sorry I did. Great job. Also, so easy to use.
ReplyDeleteGreat theme, however it only works offline, it wont work online? Have uploaded all files, Anything I need to do?
ReplyDelete