Gordon - WordPress Blog / Portfolio WordPress Theme

Themeforest Gordon - WordPress Blog / Portfolio WordPress Theme

Download Gordon - WordPress Blog / Portfolio WordPress Theme

Download Gordon - WordPress Blog / Portfolio WordPress Theme

Gordon is a clean elegant WordPress portfolio/blog. It includes a scrollable jQuery gallery on the first page, blog section, widget enabled sidebar, about page and a contact page with a working jQuery contact form.




Features



  • Cross browser compatible (IE7, IE8 , IE9, Chrome Firefox, Safari and Opera)

  • Portfolio Page with jQuery Fancybox Image Gallery

  • Contact Page with working jQuery form and validation



Changelog


April 11, 2012

  • Improved overall flexibility

  • WordPress Menu support

  • Rebuilt all widgets

  • New Theme Options page

  • Custom Post Type for Portfolio page

  • Custom Meta Boxes

Download Gordon - WordPress Blog / Portfolio WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Perfect! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. any plans on making your resume template a wp theme?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, that’s next on my list Hopefully, I’ll have it ready by the end of this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The WP Resume was rejected, so I decided to include it in the HTML version for free. It should be up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t get it…The portfolio the homepage? Besides that is all nice. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to keep the first page as simple as possible, so I only included the content that first time users might be interested in: your work, a quick testimonial and the contact info. This creates less clutter and it’s easier to scan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work mate… clean and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very nice, clean, and simple

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Theme. Definately on my customer recommendation list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh I’m glad I waited for something simple like this, it’s perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, nice theme!


    Please provide a PSD for the Header Logo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thanks for purchasing! Here’s the logo.


    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/118004/themeforest/gordon/logo.zip

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Norbiu,


    I am very satisfied with the great wordpress theme you developed. There is only one problem, my contact page does work, but the e-mails I receive from it are empty. It only sais: wrote:


    And it’s empty.


    Is there a way to solve this?


    Thanks,


    Jorrit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, can you contact me through email so I could send you the file you need to replace?


    http://themeforest.net/user/norbiu – bottom right side


    Thanks for buying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme