Minim - A clean minimal theme HTML Template
Themeforest Minim - A clean minimal theme HTML Template
Minim is a clean, minimalistic and modern looking one page template.
Update: Files have been renamed. This should solve the issues with the download when bought.
Features
- Valid Html/Css
- Modified scrollTo jQuery plugin
- Active menu navigation
- FancyBox jQuery for Portfolio
- Custom google map integrated
- Cufon text-replacement
- Documentation included
- Psd files included
Tested in: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE 7 and 8, Camino, Opera.
I’ve put a lot of work in it and hope you like it as much as I do.
Wow, very nice. Hopefully i’ll be able to find something to use this theme with. Good luck on the sales!
ReplyDeleteVery good!
ReplyDeleteWish you many sales!
Thanks
ReplyDeleteI like it very much.
ReplyDeleteBut you can possibly fix the weird behavior on Mobile Safari?
My website needs to look fine on the iPhone and iPad
Looks like a great one-pager but perhaps you should re-upload the file as the current download only has screen shots, PSD ’s & Docs.. (No coded layout)
ReplyDeleteHello Pagespages,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your purchase.
I’ve checked the download but everything seems fine here. When you download this theme you will get the following files:
Documentation.zip
HTML /CSS.zip
PSD ’s.zip
Screenshots.zip
thumbnail.jpg
Please unzip HTML /CSS.zip and you will see all the html/css files to get this theme up and running as a working website.
If you do not have HTML /CSS.zip in your download, please download the whole file from themeforest again. Maybe something went wrong when you downloaded it.
Still having problems after you’ve done all this? Please send me an email through my profile page and I will be glad to help you get it working.
I’ve tried to send you an email, but I get an email back saying “Message could not be delivered. This email adress does not exist”.
ReplyDeleteCould you please send me an email again and fill in your email again? Maybe you mistyped it.
Nope, no HTML /CSS.zip
ReplyDeleteHumm, the address was correct but I sent you an alternate email address as well. Thanks
Sent you an email again.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I got it. It may be a Mac/PC file name thing. (?)
ReplyDeleteIt’s really great Sanne, I couldn’t be happier with this one, thanks again!
No problem. Always glad to help
ReplyDeleteHi. Just purchased this theme. And I love it.
ReplyDeleteI added another item to the menu…but I can’t get the scrolling behavior to work correctly. What do I change?
Hi Clintfuhs,
ReplyDeleteThank you for you purchase.
Please send me an email through my profile page or website with some contact details. I prefer instant-message (Skype, MSN or AIM ) so I can help you faster and better, unless you rather do it by email of course.
Hope to here from you.
hi,
ReplyDeletei purchased the site and i got the same prob as the person a few comments earlier.. no html files included..
when you name your files, don’t put any special characters in it like / or : .. windows can’t read these files resulting in a file “HTML” which has no file extension and a size of 0kb..
maybe you could reply to my my email as soon as you can since i need the files urgently..
thanks a bunch and aside from that little hiccup i really really love the design and the functionality! keep up the good work!
cheers buddy
I sent you an email with the html and css files in it.
ReplyDeleteI’ve re-uploaded this template to Themeforest so everything should be fine in a couple of days regarding downloading from Themeforest itself.
i just replied to your email but i guess it’s alright now. thank you for the immediate response and support.
ReplyDeleteGreat minimalist design, looks really cool and soothing. Good job.
ReplyDeleteYou could just ad a complete contact form maybe
Any chance of a wordpress version in the making?!
ReplyDeleteHello nsdhaliwal,
ReplyDeleteI’m more a design guy then a coding one.. Still learning about Wordpress.
Maybe in the future I will create Wordpress themes but because my Wordpress-skill is still a bit low, I don’t want to take the risk to disappoint buyers in quality.
For me, quality and having fun creating themes is just more important then earning a whole bunch money.