MyOffice Corporate Business Template
Themeforest MyOffice Corporate Business Template HTML Template
This is Business Corporate template with 3 variations color (Blue, Green and Red), Check the live preview to see all the color). You can use it for your Company profile or any website you want. It also has 2 different Slideshow.
This template have two column layout, jQuery, jQuery UI Tabs and fix width.
- Valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict & CSS 2 .1
- 9 Pages (Homepage, News List, News Detail, About Us, Full Width, Portfolio, Services, 3 Coulmn & Contact Us)
- 5 PSD Included
- Homepage.psd (Main psd layout)
- aboutus.psd (PSD file for aboutus.html)
- newsdetail.psd (PSD file for newsdetail.html)
- newslist.psd (PSD file for newslist.html)
- portfolio.psd (PSD file for services.html)
- logo.psd (Logo psd file for easy logo customisation)
- Social Bookmarking Icon by Komodomedia
- jQuery
- jQuery UI Tabs
- jQuery Lightbox Plugin, leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/
- jQfancyTransitions/a>
- Working PHP Contact Form
Working Twitter Javascript, http://code.google.com/p/twitterjs/- Cufon Text Replacement
- Well Documented Instruction File (HTML Format)
- Fonts: Arial, Helvetica (for the logo) and ChunkFive (Cufon)
- Compatible with: IE7 , IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera
Beautiful work – the red theme is very striking.
ReplyDeleteNot to suggest the price is on the high-side, but I would buy today if the price was a little lower.
Best of luck with sales. definate bookmark.
Beautiful theme,
ReplyDeletebookmarked it in case of the price goes down a little bit
good luck
Thanks guys but i dont have control to set the price
ReplyDeleteI have uploaded and get a stylesheet missing error. I uploaded twice and still get this error. I checked and all the .css files have been uploaded.
ReplyDeleteWhat files should be uploaded and what am I missing?
Thanks
Hi, tell me your url and I will check it. Or contact me from my profile page and give me your website url.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Really nice designs. I’ve just noticed your profile and think you have a really clean and elegant style.
ReplyDeleteI would like to give two ideas for improving the code (not the design):
- The small arrows next to the left menu should have a transparent background, not a white one.
- The dropdown menu should wait 2-3 seconds instead of just closing right away (a lot of people got problems controlling their mouse)
Thanks for your suggestion I will consider it on my next template
ReplyDelete