Professional Online Resume/CV HTML Template

Themeforest Professional Online Resume/CV HTML Template

Download Professional Online Resume/CV HTML Template

Download Professional Online Resume/CV HTML Template

\\




This is a clean, modern and dark Resume/CV theme suited for everyone! It is very easy to edit and includes 5 minutes of video documentation showing you exactly what to do!




\\





  • Working contact form included with validation

  • Print stylesheet makes it printer friendly (check the print preview!)

  • 5 minutes of video documentation included

  • Cufon font replacement for custom fonts (degrades nicely)

  • All .psd files used are included




\\






  • Email support: I will help anyone who needs it via email as soon as I can.


  • Skype support: If you use skype I can talk you through the setup and any other steps or issues. (username rfurto)


  • Documentation: Included in the download is a link to the 5 minutes of video documentation




\\





  • IE6 , 7 and 8

  • Firefox 2 and 3

  • Latest Opera

  • Latest Chrome

  • Safari




\\





  • None yet!




\\ \\ \\

Download Professional Online Resume/CV HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi


    you may consider add a “To the TOP ” button at the end of this CV


    and it would be great if you support multiple listing on the details_wrap section in case users have more than one phone numbers


    actually, i need a button for english version of this CV. Since i can not found a suitable image for the header area, may be i will do it without image. but it would be great if you provide more images for header section, like what you did for download, print, etc…


    see my CV here http://www.saobao.com


    Overall, Great work, Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have already added a to the top button and what you have done with the resume looks great!


    If you were looking for somewhere to get some icons for an english button i suggest using http://www.iconfinder.com/ (which, at the moment appears to be down)


    Thanks for choosing my template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,


    I am having some issues with this theme could you have a look at my page and let me know if you can see something trivial? The email me and photo buttons don’t work properly (I think is a js problem but I’m not sure)


    (sorry for my noobness :P) tkeliris.tk


    Great work, I’m thinking of a few tweaks, I’ll add them further on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template