GREPTEM - Business & Portfolio xHTML Theme HTML Template

Themeforest GREPTEM - Business & Portfolio xHTML Theme HTML Template

Download GREPTEM - Business & Portfolio xHTML Theme HTML Template

Download GREPTEM - Business & Portfolio xHTML Theme HTML Template

GREPTEM is a HTML Template, best suited for Business and Portfolio sites. It comes with a very nice featured slider, and very great featured content where you can add very important information.




Also you could download WORDPRESS version:




GREPTEM has 28 Fantastic skins to choose from




Key features of the template:


  • 28 styles (14 dark skins, 14 light skins)

  • Valid XHTM Transitional 1.0 and CSS 2 .1, tableless Design

  • 10 Template files:

    • Index Page – with many options “Nivo” slider

    • Static Page

    • Static Page – Fullwidth

    • Blog Overview Page

    • Blog Single Page

    • Portfolio first variant Overview

    • Portfolio second variant Overview

    • Portfolio Single Page

    • Contact Page



  • jQuery Support

  • 2 different Portfolio, supporting unlimited items

  • Dropdwon Menu, improved with jQuery

  • Gallery Page with lightbox

  • Working ajax/php contact form

  • All PSD files I used are included for easier modification

  • Documentation Included



  • If you will want same extras gadgets just write me and i will do it :)




    External scripts and resources used:
    photos
    social icons
    nivo slider


Download GREPTEM - Business & Portfolio xHTML Theme HTML Template

Comments

  1. Great colour selection and featureset Grep. Fantastic value too!


    You might look at your social networking graphics on the footer in lastest version of Firefox – looks a little off to me. It’s running vertically down outside the box.


    Good luck with Sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just me or is it taking forever for your server to load this template? The screenshots look awesome! Wish your demo would load

    ReplyDelete
  3. Server is on Lithuania, so i think your network download from abroad is slow and loading very slow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, gotcha. Thanks!


    edit


    Sorry, at first I thought you were saying it was my connection going slow. Then I realized what you meant. Yes, this could be the case. Horrible, looks great in the pictures but a dang shame I cannot load the website.


    I’ve waited 10 minutes, finally gave up. It slowly loaded the contents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If will be more user who complain with this problem, i will replace server.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, welcome to ThemeForest! Looks like you’ll make a wonderful addition to the community!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work Grep. Thank you for submitting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello


    The TOP blue bar isnt there when I unzip the HTML files to my local computer. How do i enable that? I checked the CSS and its the correct path.


    Please guide.


    Thanks
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,


    In HTML file in tag is comment <!- Styles -> and below it two links to CSS
    files. You need change second line (<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” media=”screen” href=”css/light/style_blue.css” />) to <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” media=”screen” href=”css/light/style_blue_blue.css” /> and then it will be with blue header background
    . If you want dark with blue header background you need change both link to this:


    &lt;link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="css/dark/style.css" /&gt;
    &lt;link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="css/dark/style_blue_blue.css" /&gt;


    This guide is in help file.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello,
    Amazing design, good job, I have a question how do I change all the animations to fade? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme