Karamel Admin HTML

Themeforest Karamel Admin HTML

Download Karamel Admin HTML

Download Karamel Admin HTML

Follow me on ThemeForest Follow me on Twitter!


Karamel Admin is an administrative panel with a flexible interface and a set of interface elements, which among other things contains a calendar with backlight days with events and statistics of visitors from Google Analytics.

Features



  • jQuery / UI Powered

  • Google Analytics stats

  • Hide able and resizable sidebar

  • Fluid layout

  • 4 level dropdown menu

  • Icon-based tabmenu

  • Events calendar

  • CSS3 buttons (8 styles)

  • 9 variations of styles of blocks

  • Login page inlcuded

  • WYSIWYG text editor

  • PHP files included

  • Notification Boxes (With effects)

  • Cross browser compatible

  • Well commented code

Download Karamel Admin HTML

Comments

  1. Is your template supports to hide the sidebar when loading pages through some functions or using predefined variables ?.


    Also i want to know whether your license type allow me to use your template for my upcoming commercial web application product. I like to use your template as my product admin panel UI ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    I’m thinking to buy this template but I have a question:
    - I can read that there is a PHP version for this template. can I know what php code is included (contact/login/...) or all the website with a database?


    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme