AppSale - Product Presentation Template HTML Template

Themeforest AppSale - Product Presentation Template HTML Template

Download AppSale - Product Presentation Template HTML Template

Download AppSale - Product Presentation Template HTML Template

Perfect solution for selling you ipad/iphone app or for presenting your products, work in a professional manner.




For the WordPress version: AppPress Premium WordPress Theme.



use coupon: 4D437E5183 for a 25% discount for any of our Chimera Premium WordPress themes)




View our latest themes in our WordPress Themes Gallery.

Download AppSale - Product Presentation Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice one ….are you plannig for WP version ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already available here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a Chimera Themes coupon code to purchase the appPress WordPress version at a 25% discount:


    03056D7D8F


    AppPress 1.2 (based on our HTML template, AppSale) is completely compatible with 3.1 and offers customization and awesome theme options with an easy-to-use interface – a second-to-none product presentation wordpress template

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice.


    1. Is there supposed to be a pricing page?


    2. Is there supposed to be FancyBox or similar for Portfolio items?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colors, simple and clean design. Good luck with sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the theme but I think a lot of elements form the WP version are missing here like the pricing tables, the testimonial boxes, the information messages and so on, or am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ll do an update this week with new elements and some bug fixes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I purchased his WP theme and I can say “it needs work” .


    first installed failed and I have to email them how to fix it, as it was missing WP functions.


    The homepage blog slugs titles have hard coded widths that don’t wrap.


    The admin options are confusing at best. English is obviously a 2nd or 3rd language.


    This theme has potential to be nice but it needs to be refined for a price of over $50.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am waiting for an updated version you promised to ronaldve. I also like the theme and will purchase it as soon as you add same graphics as in WP. Can you provide an estimate when it will be ready?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme