BOXSET 16 - The Premium Collection HTML Template

Themeforest BOXSET 16 - The Premium Collection HTML Template

Download BOXSET 16 - The Premium Collection HTML Template

Download BOXSET 16 - The Premium Collection HTML Template

Colors Preview


Light Colors
| Blue | Red | Green | Dark Blue | Orange | Pink | Bright Pink | Purple


Dark Colors | Dark Blue | Dark Red | Dark Green | Light Green | Orange | Pink | Bright Pink | Purple






This premium collection offers 16 different styles that was designed to catch your eye with bold colors and the perfect amount of spacing. This design would be best suited for a business, company, portfolio site, blog, as well as many more common websites. The code is heavily commented for easy navigation.


BOXSET 16 – The Premium Collection Features



  • The Complete Collection: 16 different different themes, with a plethora of accessories!

  • All pages are built on the 960GS Framework and jQuery.


  • 16 Styles (8 white / 8 dark) w/ 8+ PAGES with AJAX Form Validator!

  • Homepage makes use of pop-out portfolio entries, with lightbox usage and much more!

  • The Portfolio entries use jQuery Custom Fade that is very customizable and easy to manipulate.


  • Use of the jQuery Lightbox Plugin, as seen on every page in the template. Very easy to use.

  • jQuery Image Replacement Gallery in the portfolio page


  • Heavily commented code for easy code navigation and flow.

  • 4 Differently Designed / Styled Index Layout pages.


  • Nivo Slider easy to modify!

  • jQuery Tooltip usage on all pages.

  • jQuery URL Preview Pop-up usage on all pages.

  • jQuery User Interface dialog modal boxes used heavily for dynamic interaction.


  • Layered PNG and PSD Files Included


    • Don’t hate on Fireworks, these files open in Photoshop layered, also.



  • Compatible in (IE 7 , IE 8 , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)

  • 16 Different Color Schemes

Download BOXSET 16 - The Premium Collection HTML Template

Comments

  1. wow super clean work dude, I really like the colors.. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. the demo doesnt work

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. That’s weird. I can browse to it fine from multiple sites. Anyone else having problems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing and no problem on demo for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the demo ok. Went through it. Nice work and loads fast. I don’t personally like the dark version of the contact form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolute love the design style in this one. Is there any chance of this being converted to a word-press compatible theme? Would love to see a dynamic version of this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome template, can’t believe no one has bought this yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the kind words, everyone


    It is disheartening for the amount of work and love I put into it. I was hoping it would be well-received.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ve bought it and love it…

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much! I’m glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great theme! What’s needed to make it IE6 compatible?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment! Although I’m not quite sure what all is needed to make it completely compatible, I do know it will need the PNG fix, as well as some render fixes.


    All in all, there would not be a lot needed to make it ie6 compatible; I just sorta ran out of time thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    for logo what font you use? When I try to edit the logo.psd I have a warning beacause I don’t have installed your font (missing font).


    Thanks and compliment for your template!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Theme, any plans of this becoming a WP theme? It would be the most perfect way for my client to go should it become available.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great theme, was just about to pull the trigger and buy it, except I went to the contact us page and it is just a pop up. Do you have plans for a formatted contact us page with forms.


    What is needed to make the contact us popup work. I think that I can make this great looking template work. I just have to see if I am able to make the contact us work. If the web visitors cant reach me. That’s bad. Thanksf

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello,


    I think only the formpage should be made much better.
    This is hampering your success here.


    As well as embedding one flashy thing on the startpage.


    Otherwise this one is good.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme