Business Template #10 PSD Templates

Themeforest Business Template #10 PSD Templates

Download Business Template #10 PSD Templates

Download Business Template #10 PSD Templates

Another layered .PSD template with Web 2.0 look & feel for Business Companies around a modern, sleek, two-color design. The file are good organized in folders with shape layers for easy to change color palettes or content.




Fonts used:




- Gotham (Main titles) http://www.typography.com/fonts/font_styles.php?productLineID=100008
- Tahoma (OS font – copys)




3D Buildings images are property of Envato. You must to replace all pictures.




Headphones image ( FREE download / Owner’s permission for commercial use ): http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1093254




Check my others business/portfolio templates in Envato Network: http://themeforest.net/user/kaisersosa




Enjoy! K.

Download Business Template #10 PSD Templates

Comments

  1. Are you planning on turning this into HTML ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually never consider buying templates with no live preview, but I’ll make an exception for this one, I like it, nice attention to details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for your nice feedback! DHM I have a few templates in my PSD2HTML pendings list, so be patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. Good luck with sale!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Arsenic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Job, i like all details


    Good luck whit sales.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tu trabajo también es destacable Darío. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome site
    you should lose the pink (not a business color) and turn that into a html site
    its awesome


    and I would buy it as a template

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color isn’t pink, is magenta, and don’t tell T-Mobile or LG about it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mate i want to purchase this.. but i suck at slicing and converting to HTML .. any chance you could do this pleaseeeeeeee….


    Sexiest template ive ever seen… i almost purchased thinking it was already html.. but really if i buy this it will only be used as a wallpaper because i can’t convert


    Awaiting your reply.


    Regards, Darren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comment! As I said before, I still have a few templates in my PSD2HTML pendings list. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaisersosa, you should put this one as your first priority. As you can see, many people would have bought it already… plus hundreds of others that don’t even bother to come into the comments section and tell you so…


    This is a really beautiful design. Can’t wait.

    ReplyDelete
  13. People always ask for HTML version when a PSD template is published. I have other good stuff in conversion phase, and this one is the last of that list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok mate just asking, really love this one, so thought i would ask, we are going to pay someone to convert for us.


    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Item is excellent, every detail to perfection, but I miss the contact link, anyway this work is excellent I recommend it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme