ChimeraBuzz - Premium Business Corporate Template HTML Template
Themeforest ChimeraBuzz - Premium Business Corporate Template HTML Template
ChimeraBuzz is a business ready template packed with a lot of useful elements: icon boxes, content boxes, different style buttons, homepage slider and many other.
An advanced Premium WordPress version of ChimeraBuzz is available wpChimera WordPress Version.
Use coupon: 4D437E5183 for a 25% discount for the WordPress version available wpChimera 25% discount.
Features:
- 6 color schemes available
- Multiple layout columns setup
- Multiple buttons styles
- Multiple content boxes
- Multiple information boxes
- Icon features boxes
- Pricing page
- Tooltips
- Cufon fonts replacement
- Jquery Powered
- Cross browser compatible
Valid Code
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYour homepage seems a little dated looking to be 100% honest, it could be a theme from two years ago.
Also the blue “bubble” header seems a little odd looking to me also. Your homepage slider simply slides through images, the text content on the left remains static – this is not good to be honest. The general grade of sliders here would contain more flexibility.
Also, you have “Cufon” as a major heading on your homepage, are the subheadings for the theme usings the same Cufon? – It doesn’t look it it… I wouldn’t advertise so loudly the Cufon and then not implement it into the themes heading structure.
Just a few thoughts anyway…
If this theme doesn’t suit your needs, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t suit anyones needs.
ReplyDeleteMaybe someone wants to show informations about their website in the left and have a products image gallery on the right. I can assure you that not all people want full width sliders … Plus, our theme has a lot of ready made content boxes, tables, forms, icon boxes, testimonial boxes, layout columns.
If you don’t like the bubble thing, remove it from CSS . If you don’t like the weavy borders, add class=”no-rounded”.
You can modify a line in the js file and make all headings use Cufon, or you can add class=”section-title” to any heading to enable Cufon.
@sticker – Well done for ripping the guy apart, I’m sure he is just dying to upload more themes now! I think the theme is nice and surprised it has no sales.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Chimera
@RedHenry – Thanks for your good words. I don’t mind the criticism by @sticker and we are doing quite well selling our themes on our site:
ReplyDeletehttp://chimerathemes.com/
We offer support to our users at absolutely no cost to our users and they get lifetime updates.
Adam
@babyboy808 – Wow! I didn’t realise I held that much sway with my fellow members here on Themeforest. I gave a honest OBJECTIVE opinion on how I found the theme in question. That is the whole point.
ReplyDeleteTo suggest otherwise is wholey irresponsible on your part.
A good theme will sell – regardless of any independant feedback – It’s that simple. I have the right to post my thoughts here as much as anyone else. If the theme doesn’t sell well, you can be assured it is not because of a single critical post.
sticker – you are funny. the theme is literally 2 days old so I would not pass a judgment on this item yet until it’s been around for at least couple of weeks. my educated guess tells me that it will sell.
ReplyDeletefor the record – I thought your theme looked great and I may just buy it.
Thanks Axis. We have the full version available under a different name, wpChimera on our website:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.chimerathemes.com/themes-gallery
It’s at the bottom of the page because it is one of the first themes we released.
Thanks,
Adam
@ axisconcepts1
ReplyDeleteThis is getting plain silly at this point – at no stage did I suggest THIS theme would not sell, just that a single critical post would not effect sales and a good theme will sell regardless…
Read my posts and tell me where I mentioned THIS theme would not sell!
Great looking theme!
ReplyDeleteIm going to have to disagree. I give this theme an A+. I just recently came across this author’s work, due to the new theme posted today. Not only does it look the same in older browsers, there is thorough documentation and support. There is nothing “dated” about this theme. I put it right up there with any of the other top sellers.
ReplyDeleteWell done.
Thanks Dleodoro!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let everyone know that our site, www.chimerathemes.com is under new ownership. This is the new owner, Adam OConnor and I am committed to helping you create a beautiful web site. If you have support questions, please submit a support ticket on our site http://www.chimerathemes.com/support-page/support-request/.
I also wanted to announce that we are now selling a new theme, wpPrecious on our site: http://www.chimerathemes.com/2010/12/wpprecious/. wpPrecious gives you ultimate flexibility to create custom color styles and layouts. There are 11 pre-defined styles available in our style editor and you can create your own from the WordPress admin. You can also upload backgrounds and your own colors, fonts, paddings, borders – all without editing a single line of code.