Dark and Light Business Template
Themeforest Dark and Light Business Template HTML Template
This is Business template with dark and light version. The dark version come with 2 color (Red & Blue), (Check the live preview to see all the color). You can use it for Portfolio, Business, or Designer Website. It also have 2 different Homepage & Slideshow.
This template have two column layout, jQuery, jQuery UI Tabs and fix width.
- Valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict & CSS 2 .1
- 8 Pages (Homepage, News List, News Detail, About Us, Full Width, Portfolio List, Portfolio Detail, & Contact Us)
- 5 PSD Included
- Homepage.psd (Main psd layout)
- aboutus.psd (PSD file for aboutus.html)
- newsdetail.psd (PSD file for newsdetail.html)
- newslist.psd (PSD file for newslist.html)
- portfoliodetail.psd (PSD file for portfoliodetail.html)
- logo.psd (Logo psd file for easy logo customisation)
- Icon by Weby Icon Set
- jQuery
- jQuery UI Tabs
- jQfancyTransitions/a>
- Working PHP Contact Form
Working Twitter Javascript, http://code.google.com/p/twitterjs/- Cufon Text Replacement
- Well Documented Instruction File (HTML Format)
- Fonts: Arial, Saginaw (for the logo) and Franchise (Cufon)
- Compatible with: IE7 , IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera
I’m on IE7 and it appears to be pretty messed up. Not sure if it is just my machine or if someone else will report this, but just wanted to give you a heads up.
ReplyDeletethanks,
John
Hi, it looks fine in IE7 , it wont get accept if it messed up on IE7 . Maybe you can contact me from my profile page and give me screenshot. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI sent you a screen shot of the home page I see through yousendit.com.
ReplyDeleteHi, that’s the homepage (index1.html) it looks fine and the layout looks like that. There are another homepage (index2.html) you can see it from Layout Variation -> Alternative Homepage -> Homepage 2
ReplyDeleteTemplate preview is not loading at all I am on a MAc and happens with Chrome Firefox 3.7 and Safari 5.0 no problem with other previews on themeforest
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI just checked it using firefox and safari on mac and it looks fine, maybe my server down when you see it. But it works now, you can check it.
Thanks
I really like it! Very nice…
ReplyDeleteOne suggestion though: I would “round out” the bottom of your dropdown menu graphics – they appear a little “unfinished” to me… or give the impresion to me that there is more to load…
Best of luck with it – definate bookmark!
Thanks for your suggestion man
ReplyDeletecontactus.php doesn’t seem to work for me:
ReplyDeleteNotice: Undefined index: name in C:\wamp\www\light\contactus.php on line 2
Notice: Undefined index: email in C:\wamp\www\light\contactus.php on line 3
Notice: Undefined index: phone in C:\wamp\www\light\contactus.php on line 4
Notice: Undefined index: message in C:\wamp\www\light\contactus.php on line 5
Notice: Undefined index: submitcontact in C:\wamp\www\light\contactus.php on line 6
I use Wamp (localhost) for the test.
Jonas
By the way.. GREAT template !!!
Hi, can you contact me from my profile page? So i can get your email address and help you fix the problem.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Preview is not loading
ReplyDeleteTry this url: http://www.designeek.com/template/peteng/darkred/index1.html
ReplyDeleteplentong That link doesn’t work either
ReplyDeletecan’t open the page “http://www.designeek.com/template/peteng/darkred/index1.html” because the server where this page is located isn’t responding.
That’s weird, try this one: http://www.webmaster-tutorial.com/private/darklight/darkred/index1.html
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI really like your template but I have few problems with it. First is with Franchise Cufon Fonts – there is no Polish fonts. It’s fine for English speaking version but not for other languages. Do you know any other font similar to this but with Polish fonts?
Second is that at the file you put 3 version of the template .light .darkred .darkblue at the .darkred version there is no Lightbox.js file in the “Script” folder. If I will just copy it from .darkblue it will works?
Next thing how to create portfolio with it? Sorry if my questions are silly but I’m amateur with all that web stuff…
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI dont know Polish fonts, but if you have the font I can help you put it into the tempalte. Actually this template didn’t use lightbox, check the portfoliolist.html, when you click on the thumbnail it should go to portfoliodetail.html so there is no lightbox for this template.
Thanks
Hi,
ReplyDeletethx, but I found how to put polish fonts into this template. What do you mean by : “Actually this template didn’t use lightbox,” – all 3 templates .darkred . darkblue . and .light didn’t use it or just .darkred isn’t able to use it?
All 3 template didn’t use it, I forget to remove the lightbox.js from .darkblue and .light
ReplyDeleteThe drop down in the top navigation only has rounded corners at the top. Had a quick look but unable to sort it. Any ideas?
ReplyDelete