Gray Shop eCommerce Theme

Themeforest Gray Shop eCommerce Theme

Download Gray Shop eCommerce Theme

Download Gray Shop eCommerce Theme

Gray Shop was designed to suit any industry, it has a very clean and user-friendly interface making it easier to showcase and sell products. We spent a month making this theme from scratch to ensure cross-browser compatibility and overall functionality and performance.




Compatible with Magento version 1.4.1 and 1.4.0.

Download Gray Shop eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. Nice Job man. Good luck with sale!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here’s the alternative to the demo:
    live.theme-exchange.com/?___store=grayshop_english


    May I ask what happens when you try clicking ‘Demo,’ as I have no problem viewing it. What browser are you using? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like no css is laoded. i can only view a nude site without stylesheets applied to it (using firefox on a mac).


    your other link above doesn’t work either

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s most likely a typo in ‘System > Configure > Design’ or need a cache refresh. May I get a link to your site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, This so reminds me of http://www.behance.net/ (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello,


    Just bought got Gray Shop installed and all went as usual – no problems.
    This may sound lame but for the life of me I cant get sub menus to show.
    Missing a step I think – help?


    Thanks for a great design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would certainly love to help you! Can you contact us via our website? There’s a few files I have to give you. (Also, provide a link to your installation as well as version of Magento you’re using).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this theme and customized the design little bit. Looks very straightforward. But I could not figure out how to insert 4 products on the main page the way you did on the demo. Can you please explain this? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme