24 Carats - Business Portfolio PSD Templates

Themeforest 24 Carats - Business Portfolio PSD Templates

Download 24 Carats - Business Portfolio PSD Templates

Download 24 Carats - Business Portfolio PSD Templates

A beautiful minimalistic PSD theme, created to be functional









Buy the HTML + PSD version for $15




Theme features



  • Layered PSD files, flexible and easy to customize.

  • Pixel-prefect design with all HTML elements styled – see the Single blog post screenshot!

  • Designed by a usability specialist, with users and real content in mind.

  • Two portfolio layouts – Thumbnails and Details.

  • Rich user experience by attention to details – hover/active state on buttons; nice switcher for portfolio layouts, attention to the contact form etc.

  • Bonus homepage slider design included.

  • Custom 404 page design.

  • All colored elements included in a layered PSD file for easy color changes.

  • Clean documentation to get you started.



Content




  • Home.psd

  • About.psd

  • Services.psd

  • Portfolio – All.psd

  • Portfolio – Single.psd

  • Blog – All.psd

  • Blog – Single.psd

  • Contact.psd

  • 404.psd

  • _Colored elements.psd




Credits




Please don’t forget to rate the theme, thank you.

Download 24 Carats - Business Portfolio PSD Templates

Comments

  1. Any update? Sorry to keep bothering! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am sorry for not releasing it.


    Sorry about that, please note that my client job and my university are eating all my time, I’ll do my best to release the coded theme this weekend, html+css are already done 100%.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn’t the html+css all you need for Theme Forest? I don’t need the wordpress version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There’s also plenty of javascript/jquery, multiple color options, documentation, last testing to ensure best quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any update? haha I think you are probably sick of me asking but I just can’t wait! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will the HTML version of this template be released??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey CMT , any word on the xhtml/css release?


    Thanks,


    MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. There’s no scheduled date for the coded version, thanks.


    You can select your preferred method to get notified when it’s released.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to be such a bother but is the coded version ever coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi zreed, you’re not a bother at all!


    The html version will come out eventually, but unfortunately my schedule got just too busy recently and the html got delayed, sorry. I am not able to give an estimate time for it right now.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would be happy to code this for you if you are interested? Please email me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s 90% coded already, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let’s get it finished up. I would love to buy today

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I buy the partial templates? I really could use this template. I would like to not code it myself if you already have a start but I will if it will be more than a week to release. Thank you for any info you can provide on this matter. Good work on psd as well. Do you offer private/freelance psd development services?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi studioleland,
    Thank you for being interested!


    Unfortunately the templates I create are being released exclusively for ThemeForest, and I don’t have such a practice to release the partial templates. I don’t want to undertake any time for the release, because I am just too busy at my full-time job.
    At the moment I am not available for hiring for that same reason. I’m sorry I can’t be more precise about the release.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haide napravi go tozi template, che nakraq shte kupq PSD -to i shte si go nareja sam.


    Mnogo dobra rabota! Pozdravleniq!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will purchase when Wordpress version is released!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi degrama,


    Thank you for your request! The HTML version will be finally released next week and the WordPress version is scheduled around the beginning of October.


    Regards,
    Boris

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok thanks! Maybe next time…

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally interested in the HTML version of this.


    Happen to have an updated ETA ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. The html release is scheduled for September, 5th (Monday), thank you for being interested!


    - Boris

    ReplyDelete
  22. The HTML version is now available online: 24 Carats – Gold Edition (HTML)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme