CleanStyle Wordpress Template WordPress Theme

Themeforest CleanStyle Wordpress Template WordPress Theme

Download CleanStyle Wordpress Template WordPress Theme

Download CleanStyle Wordpress Template WordPress Theme

Business & Portfolio Clean Minimal Wordpress Theme. It comes with a very nice featured slider and lots of admin options (check out the screenshots).



Update 1.3




  • Added default content to admin panel for easier theme customisation



Update Features




  • Added Pagination


  • Timthumb support for better image cropping


  • Filterable Portfolio subcategories ( with a nice jquery effect )


  • Added Logo path specification in the CleanStyle Option page



Features




  • WordPress 3.0 Ready



  • jQuery Nivo Slider – Easy to add new images


  • Custom fonts – Cufon


  • Custom Sidebars



  • Widgets Ready – 4 Widgets Ready areas


  • Portfolio Page


  • Dropdown Menu


  • Many Theme Options



Layered PSDs are included for easy modification




Extensive Documentation Included




Valid XHTML and CSS




Compatibility – IE 7, IE 8 , IE 9, IE 10, Firefox , Opera , Safari, Chrome

Download CleanStyle Wordpress Template WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi,


    I have a wee problem with the theme in combination with IE9 . In IE9 it shows a double menu bar, in all other browsers it’s fine. Is this something you are aware off and do you happen to have a solution for it?


    Thanks for any info
    Best wishes
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I utilize the sliding image feature on the home page? I don’t see an option in the wordpress control panel under the CleanStyle options.


    How do I get rid of the side bar ads? I go into “choose side bar” option, delete the code in all three area, save changes, and they reappear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thank you for the great template!
    In the portfolio page, how do I get the posts pictures to show up, as I see them here: http://themeforest.net/item/cleanstyle-wordpress-template/full_screen_preview/116279 ?


    Thanx for your help
    Zeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exactly is the problem? Send an email from my profile contact form and I’ll try to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great template!
    Can you assist me in placing a widget in the home page? I’ve sent you a pm on your profile page.
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again! Like your documentation suggests, I add posts and a pccategory field to each of them and look what I get: http://is.gd/SBl1Yo. Categories showing up multiple times. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind, I figured the categories part but still my page isnt showing up right. Not all posts are showing in their respective categories. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a problem with your email and can’t reply.Please use another one

    ReplyDelete
  9. i’ve pm’ed you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again! Can you please tell me how to allign the crosses that show up in the place of bullets?
    Thank you, Z.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m getting this error when installing the theme:


    The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was able to get an older version installed but not the latest here on themeforest.net. I thought WordPress would have alerted me that the theme was updated and it didn’t.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I have your wordpress details so I can check what is the problem ?


    Regarding the update – go to your account -> downloads -> check “Get notified by email if this item is updated” and you’ll get an email when the theme is updated

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m using WordPress 3.8.1


    What other details might you need? Thanks for the super quick response!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please send the wordpress login details – use the contact form my profile

    ReplyDelete
  16. How can I change the background color of menu items when they are hovered over?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey.Thanks for buying the them.
    You can modify the “hover color” by modifying the psd file

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the reply Adrian. I think I described what I wanted poorly? I have been poking around trying to figure it out and I was able to get the change I wanted by editing this file in Microsoft’s Paint app:


    /wp-content/themes/cleanstyle sursa/img/menuItemBack.png

    ReplyDelete
  19. I forget what exactly prompted me to do this, but I added this page:


    http://www.scottcousland.com/wordpress/
    containing this code:
    <meta http-equiv=”refresh” content=”0; url=http://scottcousland.com/" />

    How can I make it NOT show up on my navigation bar?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please send an email with your wordpress details and I’ll take a look at what’s the problem

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme