Clear Construction HTML Template

Themeforest Clear Construction HTML Template

Download Clear Construction HTML Template

Download Clear Construction HTML Template

Clear Construction is a simple, elegant yet effective under construction template with a lot of jQuery goodness in it.




Features:

  • Very good commented

  • Good documentation included

  • PSD ’s included

  • CountDown script with animation

  • Tooltip

  • Free custom font used

  • Email input placeholder

  • Valid xHTML and CSS



Enjoy!

Download Clear Construction HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice! Is it easy to change the color scheme? Can the user select which social bookmarks to display?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can changethe colorscheme very easily, it’s all explaned in the documentation file. Also the social bookmark icons are easy to remove/add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it definitely needs seperation between week-day TO time

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean by that? Below the countdown timer you’ll see the digit titles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it means, almost %99 of the site’s on the web, are not “down” for weeks
    weeks is kinda overkill

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! works on wp? i don’t see under construction templates on wp section

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn’t have any wp intergration, but you can use this template while you’re working on your wordpress website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is possible to disable the email subscription?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for asking. Yes, email subscription can be removed by editing the code.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,


    Thanks for putting this together – looks great, and works really well as a ‘coming soon’ page in my opinion.


    I do have a question – how do I configure the email component? Sorry I’m not familiar with php, and I had assumed I just needed to drop my details into the code somewhere but it’s not obvious how I should do this.


    Any advice greatly appreciated.


    Thanks!


    P.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi “Allmakebelieve”,


    Thanks for your purchase.


    There is no php script included indeed so to implement the email subscription I would choose to do it with feedburner since you don’t have any experience with php programming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,


    There seems to be some rendering issues with this template when viewed in iOS Safari – any idea why this is, and whether there’s an easy fix?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there,


    First off, thanks! This template rocks. Second, exactly where is the code that controls where the email subscription is sent? Where would I input my email address to have a user submitted email sent there? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme